• Register
  • Help

Topic: WG Jr released for DirectDownload from SampleTekk

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation WG Jr released for DirectDownload from SampleTekk

WG Jr – White Grand’s little brother! -Out Now

Based on the same samples as the famous White Grand we have managed to make a smaller version that has the sound and playability that makes the White Grand so grand – in short: a little brother with a lot of attitude!!!!
    By carefully choosing samples from the original White Grand recordings and editing them by hand, we have managed to make an instrument that matches up with the high demands from his bigger sister.
    Do not get fooled about this being a smaller version of the White Grand! The unpacked size of the 24 bit version of WG Jr is about 1.4 Gb and the 16 bit version about 900Mb!
    Even if this is a slimmed down version of the White Grand, and by SampleTekk’s standards a small piano, it technically sticks out among sampled pianos. With it’s 20 samples/recorded note (8 samples pedal up, 8 samples pedal down and 4 release samples) it gives WG Jr a dynamic response that are, (SampleTekk’s own products uncounted), matched by very, very few.
    The sound is the sound of the White Grand, which has been praised by 1000’s of musicians, composers and music producers.
    Since this is a DirectDownload product, that is, you pay for it and then download it instantly; we have been able to attach a fantastic price tag to this one:

Check out these demos:
    WG Jr - Straight out of the box!
    WG Jr - GS3 version, GigaPulse for pedal down and release samples
    WG Jr - A bit of room added

Available in 16 or 24 bit GS3 version (with convoluting), GS2 16 bit, Kontakt/HALion 16 or 24 bit versions.
    Price: $80
    Order WG Jr HERE!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: WG Jr released for DirectDownload from SampleTekk

Hi Worra- I'm interested in buying some of your pianos. All that's stopping me is uncertainty which version to buy- I guess this is a common quandary. I have Giga 2.5 and will probably get Giga 3 in next few months. I'd like to know: can I play Giga 3 version of your pianos in Giga 2.5? If I buy 24 bit version does this include, or can I extract a 16 bit version? And what about upgrading from a Giga 2.5 to Giga 3 version later? Help me-and others- to decide what to buy! Thanks.

Sorry- in my previous post, for Giga 2.5 read Giga 2- I've spent too much time recently looking at Reason 2.5!

Quote Originally Posted by stevebard
    Hi Worra- I'm interested in buying some of your pianos. All that's stopping me is uncertainty which version to buy- I guess this is a common quandary. I have Giga 2.5 and will probably get Giga 3 in next few months. I'd like to know: can I play Giga 3 version of your pianos in Giga 2.5? If I buy 24 bit version does this include, or can I extract a 16 bit version? And what about upgrading from a Giga 2.5 to Giga 3 version later? Help me-and others- to decide what to buy! Thanks.
    Hi.

No, you can't use GS3 versions in GS2.
    If you buy the 24 bit GS3 version you can use the Instrument Editor to makea 16 bit version very easy.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Go Back to forum