• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Those wanting a Holiday CD...

Share/Bookmark

Those wanting a Holiday CD...

If you are interested in obtaining a GPO holiday CD please email the following email address with your shipping information. We are compiling a list of who to send them out to.

holidaycd@gpo-uploads.com

Also, how do you all feel about a voluntary donation scheme for the CD to help cover the cost of shipping and duplication? We would probably use Paypal for this. Let us know.

Re: Those wanting a Holiday CD...

I honestly don't need the packaging. Are you folks going to consolidate the files somewhere (in an appropriately high enough .mp3 format) for those that might want to simply download and burn their own? Just curious!
    Kevin B. Selby
    http://kevinselby.com <-- Public site
    http://kevinselby.com/gpo <--My music catalog FREE to GPO users: username: gpo - pword: garritan

We're looking into this as well.

I'm really looking forward to hearing what you all did and am willing to contribute my $5 to help cover costs. I do think, however, that you should look into having a place/person to send checks to for those of us weird people who would rather not use Pay Pal.
    Trent P. McDonald

I've only gotten 5 emails so far! You may not receive a copy if you don't send an email. Of course, you can always download the files if we go that route, but if you want a hard copy be sure and send the email to:

holidaycd@gpo-uploads.com

Bump...

For those of you wanting multiple copies. We will attempt to do this to a certain degree but we are working with a limited number of copies. Just FYI.

You've got mail

Actually, I've got lots of mail. You have no idea!

Bump. Keep those emails coming!

Bump.

Go Back to forum