• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Last Libs "Excitement" composition.

Share/Bookmark

Smile Last Libs "Excitement" composition.

Hi everybody , i bought my copy of Last Libs drums and bass libraries the other week and this is my "Excitement + evaluation composition" using them.

"Excitement" meaning that ..... i clicked on the drum track notes and it started playing different samples each time i struck the same key ! = No machine gunner ... so i got that "Luna Park" pre-ride feeling where you feel so happy and stuff !
    The dynamics were excellent too - > it made it easy for me to feel free and make whatever i wanted instead of limiting myself everywhere as i am used to .... which was inspiring ! ( it's been a long time since i worked with something so "alive" and breathing , last excitement i had was Vocaloid before many months and true strike freebs kicked a** too )
    The bass is just as excellent as well , it's so real and versatile (release trigs, alternate notes, slides, fx, slaps etc ) that i focused the composition on bass for solo's ( first time bass song ) and the piano mostly . Cash comes by hard for me, but this i see as worthy.

Well... i talk too much i know ! -> it's the "Excitement" sowy

This is it folks !

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/th...uegermusic.htm
    ( Download or stream first song on the list : " New Paths " )

I started using the libs in heavy arrangements too yesterday with great results, i will keep you informed of the results when i finish . I am still trying to find how all those multiple mics work though and compressions , exciters to get a fuller mastering ( i just used them out of the box with only some reverb on the snare ) , i hope LastLibs-Alan can help me with it or someone else that has them .

Check List :

Drums - Last Libs -> Picolo snare set -> Full mic bleed.
    Bass - Last Libs -> Slides, Fx, Harmonics, Normal + Slaps.
    Piano - Yamaha -> Motif ES6 Concert Piano
    Strings - Roland s700 -> 2 layers.
    Guitars - Spectrasonics -> Hans Zimmer Prs Distortion .
    Guitars 2 chords - Roland JV-1080 -> Custom
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Re: Last Libs "Excitement" composition.

Very different, I love it. Makes me wonder where the heck my drums are. They sound great. Great job Theodor.

Thumbs up Re: Last Libs "Excitement" composition.

MORE WOW FACTOR THAN A WOLF WOW'LING

Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Hmmm- I think you may have just made a sale for Last Libs on a BASS LIBRARY!! "Cause I love that sound.

That's what really caught my ear. Excellent job all the way around, Theo!!

Thumbs up Re: Last Libs "Excitement" composition.

Thanks for the feedback guys ! It made me very happy

Fred : you go wrong on this one , it will only set you back 40 cups of coffee
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Good drumming, Theodor!

Theodor, I auditioned your other demos as well. Which True Strike freebie has all these claps?

Hi Alex, thanks for listening man ,

The clap set is called : Various Percussions . It has three mics . Far, stage and close. ( it also has Djembe, Shake , and a very good tambourine with 6 samps ) . Try combining one track with far, and one with stage -> it really tastes good

Other freebies with many samples in a set are the Rototoms , Stomps, Snare ( good one ) and Timpani (* full samples in mono ) .
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Man! Thats Smokin! Nice use of the Bass too! (reminds me I have to fix the pitchbend)

I want my Drums!
    Two words Frank...Little Petey!!!

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Quote Originally Posted by Theodor
    Hi Alex, thanks for listening man ,

The clap set is called : Various Percussions . It has three mics . Far, stage and close. ( it also has Djembe, Shake , and a very good tambourine with 6 samps ) . Try combining one track with far, and one with stage -> it really tastes good

Other freebies with many samples in a set are the Rototoms , Stomps, Snare ( good one ) and Timpani (* full samples in mono ) .

Oh, that's right! But are they part of the True Strike Collection?

Thanks for listening Brian !

@ Alexcremers : Good question man , i have no idea !

Below the True Strike freebies is another section called "OTHER PROJECT SAM FREEBIES" and the ones i told you are in that part ( i just realised that now ) . I have no idea if those ones are included in True Strike, better ask the Sam Master on that one
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Go Back to forum