• Register
  • Help

Topic: Thanks Garry!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Thanks Garry!

Last week I ordered GOS full upgrade from GPO (a great deal by the way!). The Garritan folks were very nice on the phone. When I got my Library via Fed Ex I was suprised at how nicely put together the whole package was. The reading materials included are informative as well. And of course the samples (this library is jam packed!) sound great! I especally like the effects selections. But the icing on the cake was that the manual is personalised with my name listed as "maestro" (it probably doesn't sound like much but it made it all that much more special). In any event thanks Gary and folks.

-T

Re: Thanks Garry!

Quote Originally Posted by Tmon
    Last week I ordered GOS full upgrade from GPO (a great deal by the way!). The Garritan folks were very nice on the phone. When I got my Library via Fed Ex I was suprised at how nicely put together the whole package was. The reading materials included are informative as well. And of course the samples (this library is jam packed!) sound great! I especally like the effects selections. But the icing on the cake was that the manual is personalised with my name listed as "maestro" (it probably doesn't sound like much but it made it all that much more special). In any event thanks Gary and folks.

-T
    Really, how much was the upgrade from GPO?

Anyone know how much the full GOS is from the GOS Lite?
    Tim

Yay, another GOS user!!

Isn't that manual incredible? I read every word in it twice it was just so well laid out.

slober slober

Garry is a class act all the way.

Go Back to forum