• Register
  • Help

Topic: Poll : shortcuts for Inputs / Groups / Aux Returns / Output Masters

Share/Bookmark

Poll : shortcuts for Inputs / Groups / Aux Returns / Output Masters

As we don’t have any more updates available for GS3 today, using myself GS3.01, I’d like to formulate that require :

Short cuts for Inputs, Groups, Aux Returns, and Output Masters windows.

Please Tascam team do this... It’s a « one line code » implementation, without any risk. (Maybe a 15 minutes developer working time...) (Or maybe less...)

Those shortcuts exist for Midi Ports, we absolutely need them for the 4 DSP Station windows.

If you (GS3 users) agree with this, please, manifest yourself here to support this.

(Hoping the Tascam team still read that forum)

Regards.

Re: Poll : shortcuts for Inputs / Groups / Aux Returns / Output Masters

Jesus, my Tascam Gigastudio web link is dead now... I had to « Googlelize » it to find the new update page thru the US Tascam site...

So there is no more 3.02 update today, it’s official : they turned back to the 3.01...

One more reason to reiterate all demands we need for the next update...

Re: Poll : shortcuts for Inputs / Groups / Aux Returns / Output Masters

So we get the 3.02 again today (it changes every day at this time...)

I tried it (still in Rewire mode) : lots of dropouts now, I just can’t use it... I have to go back to 3.01

And all other bugs are still here in the 3.02 (except the Bypass button in the corner of the Gigapulse pro), and still no handling updates.

Anyway, I can’t close the topic, but I’ll open a new one for bugs reports and an another one for handling suggestions

Go Back to forum