Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Still More Voter Questions

Share/Bookmark

Still More Voter Questions

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Palm Beach County Logs 88,000 More Votes Than Voters
    November 5, 2004 04:56 PM

According to the official election results posted on the Palm Beach County election website, 542,835 ballots were cast for a presidential candidate while only 454,427 voters turned out for the election (including absentee). This leaves a discrepancy of 88,408 votes cast for the presidential candidates.

http://www.washingtondispatch.com/sp...es/000715.html

Re: Still More Voter Questions

*SIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH* I'm pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeading now - begging!!!!!!

Are CA's (pick any county(s) you want) - 54 electoral's good, tainted, or what!?!

Possibly, but remember that California, unlike Florida and Ohio was never even on the map for the Bush/Cheney ticket. It's is plausible that California's edge for Kerry might have been even greater, but the high number of Kerry voters still kept Cali as a blue state.

Look, nobody is saying that this is why Bush won (well, ok, some are saying that). But if there is any discrepancy in the electoral process, I think it's fair to look into it, regardless if you're a Dem or Rep, why does that idea not sit well with you?

BTW, have you checked your PM lately?
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    *SIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH* I'm pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeading now - begging!!!!!!

Are CA's (pick any county(s) you want) - 54 electoral's good, tainted, or what!?!
    I've explained this before, but for the braindead, I'll explain it one last time:

1. Since the polls showed Kerry clearly beating the margin, the Repugs already knew they'd lose in California, so there's no reason to rig it. Besides, they didn't need California. Only Ohio and Florida.

2. The Secretary of State and Attorney General of California were raising a stink about the Diebold voting machines, eliminated at least a third of them and required paper ballots for those who didn't want to use the machines. So trying to rig them is doubly pointless. It's not worth the votes.

3. The trick to rigging an election is to do it in a way that makes the outcome look plausable. That don't have to rig ALL the votes. Just the ones that can swing the election. Thus, again, California is out.

Get it, now?

That said, I think ANY county using computerized voting machines without a paper trail should be considered tainted. The machines are not reliable and are highly vulnerable to tampering. The results are transmitted over a MODEM for chrissakes, and there is no way to double check if he vote you made even registered.

How this has affected the 54 electorial votes should certainly be investigated. This isn't a PARTISAN thing. It's a matter of right and wrong.

Keep trying Rob.

A mallet on the top of the skull might help.

This is where Rob continues to lose credibilty.

Other people here are interested in looking into it for the sake of addressing voting problems for the future - Rob throws down the "rigging" mallet.

He's not interested in moving on, or improving the process. His whole motivation is to prove this election was stolen. His own party doesn't believe it. No one is saying it. CNN et al are reporting the stories he's posting, but it dies there.

It's time to move on. Try focusing on why the Democrats had a disconnect with the majority of the population instead.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Eric Doggett
    MoonDog Media
    www.moondogmedia.net

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Doggett
    It's time to move on.
    Regarding vote fraud? No way. We need to have a voting system that people can trust. We don't have that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Doggett
    Try focusing on why the Democrats had a disconnect with the majority of the population instead.
    We need to do this as well.

-JF

It's time to move on. Try focusing on why the Democrats had a disconnect with the majority of the population instead.

But if there is evidence of vote rigging then Democrats really aren't the ones out of touch! It would seem then that Republicans would be!
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

I agree - but it takes more than Nick posting a story that "the tabulator was a pc, and like all pc's, it can be hacked". That just goes no where.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Eric Doggett
    MoonDog Media
    www.moondogmedia.net

If the graphs clearly point to fraud, that's considered nothing? Let's wait for a detailed nationwide analysis. Should be any day.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast