• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hope your voting experience was better than this poor guy's

Share/Bookmark

Hope your voting experience was better than this poor guy's

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    These people are total morons, and just reading this angers me. I'd have looked the judge in the eye and told him to expect phonecalls from the ACLU.

In Alexandria, VA:

==========
    the turnout is HEAVY..the lines went into the library and going down a long hall...then to the door of the voting room....in the hall, the polling workers began to separate everyone into three lines by alphabet....

I ended up at the door to the voting room standing beside a GREAT BIG MAN (much bigger than me), who was wearing a shirt that side "Kerry is a Traitor" in BIG letters on the back, and some obsenities about Kerry on the front. He wore a Veteran's cap with pins. He also wore a U.S. State Department Government ID (name/photo) around his neck, and held a U.S. State Department jacket on his arm so you could see the Government emblem. I looked at the U.S. State Department ID, and wrote down the man's name.

He told me that I better vote for bush*. I told him that I would vote for anyone I wanted to. He told me that he was a U.S. State Department Employee, and that he better not see me again in the City of Alexandria. He also claimed that Kerry voters were traitors, and that they'll hear from his boss.

I reported this to the poll worker standing at the door, blocking further people from entering while the room cleared out a little. The poll worker said he would need to get the voting JUDGE. That took a long time, and the whole time, the Veteran condemned Kerry and ME, even though I never said who I would vote for, just that I would vote for anyone I wanted to.

The JUDGE finally came over. The JUDGE had to two of us come over to a table in the voting room. The JUDGE demanded my ID. I refused. Three witnesses left the polling place, before voting, when the JUDGE demanded their ID. The JUDGE did NOT demand ID from the Veteran. The JUDGE told me that if I did not produce my ID, then I could not vote. So, I gave him my ID, and he wrote down on a pad of paper, my name and address right in front of the Veteran who threated me, so the Veteran could see where I live.

The JUDGE insisted that it was OK for the Veteran to wear obsence lies about KERRY in the voting place. The JUDGE told me that he was SICK OF KERRY people wearing their stuff in the polling place already. The JUDGE refused to write down the name of the Veteran who intimated me, but I wrote it down off the ID prominent displayed hanging around the man's neck.
    ==========

The scumbags above are:

Judge: John H. Austin, Chief Officer, Prec. 303 Beatley Library, zip: 22304

U.S. State Department employee: Ned W. Crowley

Re: Hope your voting experience was better than this poor guy's

Geez.. here, read this forum, it'll ruin your day:

http://www.democraticunderground.com...pics&forum=201

See what some of these idiots have to resort to in order to try to get Bush to win??? My god...some of the stuff people are experiencing is MADDENING. I admire their ability to remain relatively calm in these situations. Especially amazing is the story of the psycho woman going postal, and a manager at Ariens (maker of snowblowers, etc) calling a meeting and OFFERING HIS EMPLOYEES MONEY TO VOTE FOR BUSH!! Jesus. If no one reported that guy yet, I'm gonna do it myself.

Sam, don't believe for a minute that it's only the Republicans that are pulling this crap. A guy on another forum I visit was harrased outside the polls (about 20 ft. outside of a school, no less) by a pack of moveon.org volunteers...they got in his face and accused him of being a murderer, along with other less printable insults.

Both the far left and far right are so shrill and so angry that they will pretty much stoop to any low for their respective cause, and those in the middle are sick to the breaking point of being bombarded with all the bulls--t kneejerk partisan bile. I won't be surprised if fistfights break out at some polling places. I voted absentee. F--k those people.

Quote Originally Posted by MDesigner
    These people are total morons, and just reading this angers me. I'd have looked the judge in the eye and told him to expect phonecalls from the ACLU.

In Alexandria, VA:

==========
    the turnout is HEAVY..the lines went into the library and going down a long hall...then to the door of the voting room....in the hall, the polling workers began to separate everyone into three lines by alphabet....

I ended up at the door to the voting room standing beside a GREAT BIG MAN (much bigger than me), who was wearing a shirt that side "Kerry is a Traitor" in BIG letters on the back, and some obsenities about Kerry on the front. He wore a Veteran's cap with pins. He also wore a U.S. State Department Government ID (name/photo) around his neck, and held a U.S. State Department jacket on his arm so you could see the Government emblem. I looked at the U.S. State Department ID, and wrote down the man's name.

He told me that I better vote for bush*. I told him that I would vote for anyone I wanted to. He told me that he was a U.S. State Department Employee, and that he better not see me again in the City of Alexandria. He also claimed that Kerry voters were traitors, and that they'll hear from his boss.

I reported this to the poll worker standing at the door, blocking further people from entering while the room cleared out a little. The poll worker said he would need to get the voting JUDGE. That took a long time, and the whole time, the Veteran condemned Kerry and ME, even though I never said who I would vote for, just that I would vote for anyone I wanted to.

The JUDGE finally came over. The JUDGE had to two of us come over to a table in the voting room. The JUDGE demanded my ID. I refused. Three witnesses left the polling place, before voting, when the JUDGE demanded their ID. The JUDGE did NOT demand ID from the Veteran. The JUDGE told me that if I did not produce my ID, then I could not vote. So, I gave him my ID, and he wrote down on a pad of paper, my name and address right in front of the Veteran who threated me, so the Veteran could see where I live.

The JUDGE insisted that it was OK for the Veteran to wear obsence lies about KERRY in the voting place. The JUDGE told me that he was SICK OF KERRY people wearing their stuff in the polling place already. The JUDGE refused to write down the name of the Veteran who intimated me, but I wrote it down off the ID prominent displayed hanging around the man's neck.
    ==========

The scumbags above are:

Judge: John H. Austin, Chief Officer, Prec. 303 Beatley Library, zip: 22304

U.S. State Department employee: Ned W. Crowley
    Where did you find this? Has it been verified?

Eh, mine was okay I guess.

One interesting note is that I almost went fisticuffs with my father. I made the mistake of saying I was going to vote for Kerry. Poor soul has been brainwashed by the right wing conservative talk radio he listens to. He was trying his best to convince me that I didn't know what I was doing. I was getting pretty hot over it. So blind, how can anyone be soooo blind.

Also, it seems my vote was like peeing in the ocean according to the precincts in from SC. Guys, I did my best by voting for Kerry, but I'm one man in a see of idiots.

Go Back to forum