• Register
  • Help

Topic: Anyone using tassman 4?

Share/Bookmark

Question Anyone using tassman 4?

Just curious if anyone is using Tassman 4 and what you think of it? The sounds are pretty cool and it seems like there is alot of room for experimentation.

Christiaan

Re: Anyone using tassman 4?

I have it, and for no particular reason haven't been using it much.

I do think the raw analog sound of it, is one of the bst I've ever heard tho.

I wouldn't pay full price for it, but the way I got it

Tassman2 came with Sonar1XL, $79 upgrade to Tassman2Full, Free upgrade to 3, and $99 upgrade to 4, it was DEFINITELY worth it.

-Eric

I kinda agree with eric, about how much u might use it. If u just play with the presets the initial sounds seem a little uninspiring . But, the more u play with it the more powerful u realize it is! Its really unique. I recommend it, but only if u got your main arsonal of VSTi`s already. Rich

I found it very useful for doing live music for a theatre play this summer. (Shakespeares "the tempest").
    I mainly did soundeffects; with the huge amount of controls T4 can be very "expressive" and versatile.

juergen

Smile Re: Anyone using tassman 4?

Thanks for everyones help. I think I'll hold off for now and explore the instruments that I have not been using as much as I could.

Maybe Tassman 5...

Thanks again,

Christiaan

Wink Re: Anyone using tassman 4?

I have Tassman 4

Hmmmm....... I'm not the authority, but it sounds a bit thin for my liking and is complex beyond my capacity to take it all in.

I'm not that crazy about "space ship sounds" or wanna be harps etc. If I want instrument emulation, this would be the last place I would turn.

It is apparently extremely powerful, but the stock sounds are just not my flavor and I'd probably fare better learning to fly the space shuttle than i would at getting reasonable mastery of Tassman. There's lots of great stuff out there. Check it all out before committing your cash.

Good luck!!!

Go Back to forum