• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: KIRK HUNTER SOLO STRINGS SPECIAL - ENDS OCT 31 at MIDNIGHT

Share/Bookmark

KIRK HUNTER SOLO STRINGS SPECIAL - ENDS OCT 31 at MIDNIGHT

This is an OFF WEB SPECIAL!

Until Midnight PST October 31, you can order Kirk's Solo Strings for $149US plus shipping (you save $50).

Use this promotional Code:

NSOCT31KHSS

http://www.kirkhunter.com/libraries/vstrings.shtml

Your discount is calculated MANUALLY and will show up on the invoice e-mailed to you. ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - shipped Global Priority for $12US.
    Peter L. Alexander
    www.professionalorchestration.com
    www.alexanderpublishing.com
    Learn it right the first time.

Re: KIRK HUNTER SOLO STRINGS SPECIAL - ENDS OCT 31 at MIDNIGHT

Today's the day - get the treat not the trick!
    Peter L. Alexander

Ha , so being 8 hours ahead in the UK does have benefits- altho it's now offically 1st November here - I just placed the order to take advantage of this offer....

cheers Peter!

Quote Originally Posted by peter269
    Your discount is calculated MANUALLY and will show up on the invoice e-mailed to you. ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - shipped Global Priority for $12US.
    Ummmm.... I ordered this a few days ago but it didn't prompt me for that $12 shipping fee (checked the credit card it's billed with $149 only).... damn did I miss something?

Frankie
    Dell Precision T3500 (Xeon W3520, 12GB RAM) / Windows 7 x64 / Sonar 8 / VE Pro / WIVI 2.3 / Kontakt 4 / G-Player 1.2

Quote Originally Posted by FrozeN
    Ummmm.... I ordered this a few days ago but it didn't prompt me for that $12 shipping fee (checked the credit card it's billed with $149 only).... damn did I miss something?

Frankie
    Please write caroline@truespec.com for customer service issues.
    Peter L. Alexander

Oh I figured it out I actually ordered it through Kirk Hunter STUDIOS instead... that's a different one from just Kirk Hunter's website??

Frankie
    Dell Precision T3500 (Xeon W3520, 12GB RAM) / Windows 7 x64 / Sonar 8 / VE Pro / WIVI 2.3 / Kontakt 4 / G-Player 1.2

Hi Peter!

I just took advantage of this offer on the 30th.....found it quite confusing when trying to pay, had no active paypal account.

I ended up ordering via Kirks site as FrozeN did, and payed $149 via paypal as a non-account holder. I did not see any notice of the shipping price....so I did not know how much to add.

Is this a TrueSpec issue or shall I email KirkHunterStudios?

I want to get my copy asap cos' I got some bug projects coming up. I'm in the UK.

Any ideas?

Cheers Tom

Quote Originally Posted by TomW
    I ended up ordering via Kirks site as FrozeN did, and payed $149 via paypal as a non-account holder. I did not see any notice of the shipping price....so I did not know how much to add.
    Hi Tom!

I received the following email today so everything should be good!

Quote Originally Posted by MuzkGuy
    You don't need to worry. If you ordered at www.kirkhunterstudios.com you won't need to pay anything else.

Hi!

Thats great news, but does that mean we get international shipping for free?

Cheers Tom

Yup!
    The email mentioned it's on the way too!

Frankie

Go Back to forum