• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Spectrasonics HELP

Share/Bookmark

Spectrasonics HELP

I am pretty annoyed that i have to resort to posting on a forum just to get some answers from the guys at spectrasonics who by all indications are a fine bunch of people. BUT I placed an order on monday 25 october UK added a 2-3 days worldwide shipping, promptly got a confirmation email and then ..........
    NOTHING 4 days on nothing tried ringin them VOICEMAIL, left message no response sent 3 emails not a dicky bow... have they all vanished or are they drinking the champers in a desert island thanks to all the other orders.

Please someone contact and tell me whats going on NOW i want 2-3 delivery FREE and refunded now but all in all i want the damn dvd disk thingy ma jig.

Please ERIC rsvp as soon as.

Re: Spectrasonics HELP

These guys are working overnight to ship RMX to all buyers.
    When you get yours you will be sooo greatful for this amazing piece of software that you will regret ever asking for a shipping fees refund.
    Patience, your music world is about to change...

As much as i want to be sympathetic, can they not at least have a secretary to answer and reply to emails. even an email indicating when delivery would go out even.

Quote Originally Posted by digi882
    ...I placed an order on monday 25 october UK added a 2-3 days worldwide shipping, promptly got a confirmation email and then ..........
    NOTHING 4 days on nothing tried ringin them VOICEMAIL, left message no response sent 3 emails not a dicky bow... have they all vanished or are they drinking the champers in a desert island thanks to all the other orders.

Please someone contact and tell me whats going on NOW i want 2-3 delivery FREE and refunded now but all in all i want the damn dvd disk thingy ma jig.
    I think your expectations are a little TOO HIGH. Let me make sure I understand this:
    - you placed an order on Monday, Oct. 25th, the very same day the product is released
    - you expect, even though they are trying to fill HUNDREDS (possibly over 1,000 copies if you include distributors) of orders that same day (orders from people who ordered months ago), that they will be able to ship out your order that very same day, AND give you some type of tracking email
    - Now, since it is only FOUR days after you even placed your order (from the UK), you want free shipping?

I am sure that Spectrasonics IS shipping orders as fast as they can. To actually think that they could possibly ship your order out the SAME day they are STARTING fulfillment is extremely unrealistic. If I were Customer service, I would answer emails and process orders on a First In First Out (FIFO) order, meaning that you are in the back of the queue. If I were REALLY busy, I would let phone calls go to Voicemail and concentrate on actually shipping orders, not about responding to continual messages about an order I know I have.

Bottom line, you received an order confirmation, which means they DID receive your order. Given all of the apparent excitement about the product, AND given they JUST started to ship on the 25th, I think you should feel very good about Spectrasonics customer service if you receive the product within 10 days.

If you wanted "optimal customer service" you really had two choices:
    1. place your order a long time ago
    2. wait to place your order until the initial "rush" period has passed

P.S. - I also seem to remember a post by you where you were "whining" about GigaStudio 3 delivery also.

Thumbs down Re: Spectrasonics HELP

Well let me ask yo one question then, i have rang emailed and have not had a single reponse even to say we are snowed under bear with us, instead i have had a flaming voicemail on all the numbers on the automated system. I have left messages and heavens above we have email still no word. i can understand they are busy great but this is BUSINESS and in business it pays to be seen to be responding to customer queries. All customers by your premise expect too much i am pretty sure if you placed an order and then heard nothing, even though it clearly says 2-3 days shipping, what on earth would you do say, ah shucks never mind those good guys are so busy ill wait till their ready to send my order in a few months time. YEAH RIGHT i am sure you would wnat to know what the score is. I dont want to beef about it i love all thier stuff BUT a courtesy response to quell my excitmenet on what is a great product is all i am asking ok i was ott on the refund bit but well it does say quite clearly on their web site 2-3 days shipping or should it not say 2-3 days shipping when we get to your order which is at least a week behind schedule.

PS
    Yeah about Gigastudio considering you guys had it in the states for a good monts or two before we in the uk say any glimpse of it, for goodness sakes i had to order it from Germany, arent Tascam a global company, bet you wont see Sony make such a cock up and when we got it well it was good in places now dont use it that much since i got the Logic pro 7 and well lets consider apple, they announced a date it was in all the shops within a week, now that is how to do business

:-(

Hi digi...sorry for the delay in the our guys getting back to you. They are really swamped because of some technical issues that made our upgrading system crash, and so they are now backlogged because many of the orders are having to be processed manually...which is a bit of a nightmare as you can imagine...particularly with half the company working here at AES/Remix Hotel in San Francisco!

I understand your frustration, and would ask for your patience with us in getting your order to you. This is the first time we've ever done a direct upgrade like this, so there are some growing pains at the moment. We'll get it all sorted as soon as we possibly can. Your order is very important to us.

Thanks and all the best from AES,

spectrum

Hi Spec - Does one getting a shipping email for all methods of shipment, or only the fast methods?

I have not received such an email yet - just for the record.

Cant wait to get my hands on RMX!

Quote Originally Posted by digi882
    .... well lets consider apple, they announced a date it was in all the shops within a week, now that is how to do business

:-(
    Now that's not really accurate. I ordered a G5 and it took 2 1/2 months to turn up. By then it was too late and I sent it back. Yes I managed to speak to someone every week to find out what was going on, but all the information that I was given was inaccurate, so it was a complete waste of time.

Daryl

Thanks for the response spectrum,

And I think Spectrasonics deserves warm support from us. What company is able today to announce the release date of their brand new virtual instrument when all the hardwork is still in the pipe?

I can't think of any... but Spectrasonics. And it means a lot to me!

Now talking of Apple, I can't help laughing when it comes to shipping deadlines

Go Back to forum