• Register
  • Help

Topic: Revised, more legato "Lo How a Rose E'er Blooming"

Share/Bookmark

Smile Revised, more legato "Lo How a Rose E'er Blooming"

Took your suggestions, and spent some quality time last night making this "kinder and gentler." Oboe and flute are now played with a more legato feel, and there is no limiting, so the volume is lower. Any sounds resembling clipping should be gone. Might be done now...please give a listen. If there is any problem accessing the file, try back a little later. SBCYahoo seems to be a little flaky in the morning...

http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc...=/music&.view=l

OR try AcidPlanet:

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=440691&T=2753

Jim

P.S. Assuming this IS done, and is accepted for inclusion on the CD, where do I send the master WAV file? And is 44.1/16 bit OK?

Re: Revised, more legato "Lo How a Rose E'er Blooming"

Quote Originally Posted by mistahamma
    where do I send the master WAV file? And is 44.1/16 bit OK?
    44.1/16 bit is fine, but Gary has not yet informed us of the place to send the files, they will be sent to him first.
    He is out of town till Monday so we will have to wait for him to post,
    sounds good Jim!
    DPDan

Thumbs up Re: Revised, more legato "Lo How a Rose E'er Blooming"

Jim, this is much improved version.

More convincing now than before - however, I still love the beginning but not sure about you know what section. Maybe I just need to listen to it few more times.

Anyway, very good job on the rendition. Maybe you could add little more reverb?
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Re: Revised, more legato "Lo How a Rose E'er Blooming"

Quote Originally Posted by falcon1
    Jim, this is much improved version.

More convincing now than before - however, I still love the beginning but not sure about you know what section. Maybe I just need to listen to it few more times.

Anyway, very good job on the rendition. Maybe you could add little more reverb?
    Thanks for the comments, Stefan and Dan. I'll wrap it up and mail it to Gary tomorrow-

Jim

Go Back to forum