• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Kerry lies again..

Share/Bookmark

Kerry lies again..

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    On his statements that he "met with every member of the security council" prior to the war to get their thoughts:

"The revelation that Mr. Kerry never met with the entire U.N. Security Council could be problematic for the Massachusetts senator, as it clashes with one of his central foreign-policy campaign themes — honesty.

At a New Mexico rally last month, Mr. Kerry said Mr. Bush will "do anything he can to cover up the truth." At what campaign aides billed as a major foreign-policy address, Mr. Kerry said at New York University last month that "the first and most fundamental mistake was the president's failure to tell the truth to the American people."

In recent months, Mr. Kerry has faced numerous charges of dishonesty from Vietnam veterans over his war record, and his campaign has backtracked before from previous statements about Mr. Kerry's foreign diplomacy.

For example, in March, Mr. Kerry told reporters in Florida that he'd met with foreign leaders who privately endorsed him.

"I've met with foreign leaders who can't go out and say this publicly," he said. "But, boy, they look at you and say: 'You've got to win this. You've got to beat this guy. We need a new policy.'"

But the senator refused to document his claim and a review by The Times showed that Mr. Kerry had made no official foreign trips since the start of 2002, according to Senate records and his own published schedules. An extensive review of Mr. Kerry's domestic travel schedule revealed only one opportunity for him to have met foreign leaders here.

After a week of bad press, Kerry foreign-policy adviser Rand Beers said the candidate "does not seek, and will not accept, any such endorsements."
    The Democrat has also made his own veracity a centerpiece of his campaign, calling truthfulness "the fundamental test of leadership."
    Mr. Kerry closed the final debate by recounting what his mother told him from her hospital bed, "Remember: integrity, integrity, integrity."
    In an interview published in the new issue of Rolling Stone magazine, Mr. Kerry was asked what he would want people to remember about his presidency. He responded, "That it always told the truth to the American people." "
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Eric Doggett
    MoonDog Media
    www.moondogmedia.net

Re: Kerry lies again..

blah..blah...blah..

ed

Hilarious that you would post this, yet you ignore the daily constant lies of Bush. Amazing.

Yes, except that these are *factual* lies, not murky "well everyone knows what they are saying is that saddam was part of 9/11" lies
    Eric Doggett
    MoonDog Media
    www.moondogmedia.net

Eric,

If Bush gets re-elected, come talk to me at the end of his second term. I can guarantee that you won't be so "pro-Bush" at that time.

Americans will only have themselves to blame if Bush wins.

By the way, are you happy that the Bush campaign's major focus has been the "generation of fear"?

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Hines
    By the way, are you happy that the Bush campaign's major focus has been the "generation of fear"?
    Do you think republicans have the only fear game in town? Can you say "privatizing social security"?
    Eric Doggett
    MoonDog Media
    www.moondogmedia.net

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Doggett
    Yes, except that these are *factual* lies, not murky "well everyone knows what they are saying is that saddam was part of 9/11" lies
    Oh, come the f**k on. Are you kidding me? Bush lies everytime he opens his mouth. And everyone DOES know that they were saying saddam was part of 9/11. Except you, apparently.

Perhaps you should take a look at the LONG, LONG list of Bush lies:

http://www.failureisimpossible.com/needtoknow/lies.htm

Then come back to me with complaints about Kerry.

Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    And everyone DOES know that they were saying saddam was part of 9/11. Except you, apparently.
    That's right - because I go for statements. You go for interpretation.
    Eric Doggett
    MoonDog Media
    www.moondogmedia.net

Once again, another fine example of conservative black and white thinking. Nuance doesn't exist in your world. You're so desperate for your guy to be right that you refuse to connect any of the dots.

Amazing.

Go to the Bush lies page. Then tell me about statements.

Eric, you go for protecting your bias just like many liberals and democrats do.

Kerry has mislead and lied. Bush has mislied and lied.

Of course it is a matter of degree and the seriousness of the consequences of a lie that must be weighed.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast