• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hey, stay tuned, y'all! (more)

Share/Bookmark

Hey, stay tuned, y'all! (more)

After class today (which starts in like 5 mins. so I better hurry up and post this), I'm gonna be uploading a lot of my work and showing it to y'all, including the last movement to my symphony (about 80% complete), a very early version of my piano concerto, as well as some other works, too. Stay tuned, you'll really like it! For now, better get to class! Later!

Re: Hey, stay tuned, y'all! (more)

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Reeves
    After class today (which starts in like 5 mins. so I better hurry up and post this), I'm gonna be uploading a lot of my work and showing it to y'all, including the last movement to my symphony (about 80% complete), a very early version of my piano concerto, as well as some other works, too. Stay tuned, you'll really like it! For now, better get to class! Later!
    Looking forward to it!
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Bring 'em on!!

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Attaboy Craig!......I look forward to hearing some more of your pieces!

Frank

Go Back to forum