• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GPO Update - WOW!

Share/Bookmark

GPO Update - WOW!

Gary, Tom and the whole team, you did a wonderful job on the updates!

GPO runs better then ever, the DFD extension works great here and the updated library is fantastic!

Hard to believe that this is a free update. Keep up the great work,

Dave

Re: GPO Update - WOW!

Can't wait to try it myself, whenever this darned lightning storm passes. Geez,you'd think I was in Florida...
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

This is an excellent D/L I have only stumbled accross one problem so far with the Aggressive Solo French horn I'm getting a very fast clicky noise if I hold down the keys. Other wise I'm flabergasted, what an awesome update!
    I do not regret the things I've done, but those I was unable to do.

I can't speak for anyone else on the beta team, but getting these updates over the last few months and working with them has been an honor. It was great to be a witness to Tom and Gary's ideas coming to fruition, as well as NI's team working hard to get the player in top shape.

I was chomping at the bit, waiting for these updates to come out, because I knew you guys would absolutely love them. Glad to see they're finally here.

Garritan is one of a kind.

Rob and all the Beta Testers...you all did a fine job also, I have not found one problem with the update....I real testiment to all your hard work!

Dave

"It was great to be a witness to Tom and Gary's ideas"

I did a double take at first becuase I thought you had said Tom and "Jerry's" ideas.

Sorry, I just thought it was funny!

But I would have to agree that they are indeed brilliant. I have yet to use the new update, but I am greatly looking forward to it.

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Quote Originally Posted by daveporter
    ..., the DFD extension works great here and the updated library is fantastic!
    Where did you get the DFD extentions? The update anouncement thread still say that the links for the DFD extention will be updated later.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepheritoh
    Where did you get the DFD extentions? The update anouncement thread still say that the links for the DFD extention will be updated later.

The DFD link was listed in Joseph Burrell's thread announcing the availibility of the updates earlier this morning, however, the link was removed later this morning and a note now says an updated link will be posted soon.

If you already have the full version of Kontakt and have installed the DFD extension, you do not need to apply the DFD extension again according to Joseph's thread.

Wish I had better information, but this is all I have at this point.

Best of luck,

Dave

Hi

my GPO should arrive in the next few days from Thomann. I am chomping at the bit to get the update straight away, but what I would like to know is what has changed with the pipe organ to give more tonal variation? I appreciate there are no new actual samples, but please elaborate on how things have been changed.

(One of the types of music I want to compose is pipe organ music and accompaniments to choral music).

Many thanks :-)

Steve Richer
    Guernsey, Channel Islands, UK

Hope this isn't too stupid of a question. But what is a DFD extension?

Regards,
    Mark

Go Back to forum