• Register
  • Help

Topic: New CD released with GPO orchestration

Share/Bookmark

New CD released with GPO orchestration

Hey, my band just released the new CD that I was adding all of the orchestration to, and it really sounds incredible. Comments are coming back about how it sounds so lush and full, wondering where all the orchestra parts came from, who we hired to play, etc. I love this GPO! Can't wait to try out the new update when I get home...

Jim

Re: New CD released with GPO orchestration

Congratulations! I hope it sells well for you. (It might sell just a little better if you posted a link here...)
    Dan Powers
    www.danielpowers.info

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

Hey Jim,

We would all love to hear it I'm sure. Maybe you could post some of them sometime. I'm curious to see how GPO does sound in a Rock setting.

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Quote Originally Posted by danpowers
    Congratulations! I hope it sells well for you. (It might sell just a little better if you posted a link here...)
    Thanks, Dan. True, as soon as it's all set up at CDBaby, I'll spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Lost
    Hey Jim,

We would all love to hear it I'm sure. Maybe you could post some of them sometime. I'm curious to see how GPO does sound in a Rock setting.

Jonny
    Good idea. I posted a before/after of one a while back. Maybe I'll put a few snippets together as a demonstration, and post the link.

Go Back to forum