• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: PMI Stock Cleaning Sale (last chance)

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation PMI Stock Cleaning Sale (last chance)

A large number of PMI sample libraries can now be purchased in the PMI Stock Clearing sale.
    Most of these products are discontinued and are replaced by the full versions or bundles.This is your last chance to get the LE versions of the Bosendorfer, Steinway and Yamaha C7 pianos in several formats and the Harpsichords Vol 1 and 2 as separate disks.

The PMI Stock Clearing sale ends when all products are sold out.

Payment is possible with Amex, Visa and Master cards as well as PayPall.
    Delivery is free (world wide) by priority mail and shipping begins next Friday.

Visit www.postpiano.com for product details and demos.
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Re: PMI Stock Cleaning Sale (last chance)

Seriously man, I e-mailed you about 2 months ago about the whole upgrade thing because I bought the wrong version and you never replied to me. All I need is just the downpedals for the DRY Bos290, and I bought the LE version which I thought had them but it doesn't. Isn't there any way we can get through this??

James W.G. Smith

Quote Originally Posted by James W.G. Smith
    Seriously man, I e-mailed you about 2 months ago about the whole upgrade thing because I bought the wrong version and you never replied to me. ...Isn't there any way we can get through this??

James W.G. Smith
    James,

The easiest way to contact Michiel is through his website:
    http://www.postpiano.com/company/contact.php

Regarding the your specific situation, I see that Michiel responded on 9-21-04:
    http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=24839

I see the FULL Bos 290 can be purchased for just $85, which is a great price compared to when I bought it over a year ago ($175).
    http://www.mijnwinkel.nl/shop8272/c5/

Thanks Martin, but I already e-mailed him, and he never responded. About the post, he told me to e-mail him (which, as stated, I did). Problem was, 2 days after I got the LE I figured out that I needed full edition for the downpedals. That is when I tried to get this upgrade figued out. It would be nice if I could upgrade to the sale price (which would be $50) instead of the normal price ($150) because all I really need is the downpedals, not the ambient samples. I really don't want to go spend $200 on another piano from a different developer but I am almost feeling like I have to now...

James W.G. Smith

James, are you sure Michiel's emails aren't getting filtered. I emailed him a question and he responded the next day. Just curious, as this has happened some times.

Hi there James,
    I did reply (on both your emails and on the forum) to your request.
    I get about 1.200 emails every month so sometimes I miss one or two. But in this case I replied to you the same day. here is the message:
    Simply buy the second LE disk by ordering any $40 product in our sale and write your request on the order form (use the Remark filed for your message)and we will send you the FULL EDITION Giga. ...
    If you would rather upgrade to GS3 you can purchase the upgrade disk in our normal webstore. As you may know the GS3 version supports GigaPulse pedal down sample effect by using the recorded Impulse Response of the piano body resonance.
    Hope this solves your situation
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Michiel,
    I have a question about the Harpsichords Vol 1 disk. Do the Giga and EXS versions both contain the old samples or the new samples that available on disk from your website for $15? I use EXS24 but if both versions have the same samples I don't mind using the giga version and saving $10. If the EXS version has the new samples and the giga does not then I'll order the EXS version rather than the giga version and the upgrade disk. Please advise.

thanks,
    Daniel

Both these versions have the same (old) samples.
    The new samples are only available in the Historic Keyboards disk. There used to be an upgrade offer but that was recently closed. If you want to use the latest samples drop me an email and we will work something out for you.
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Oh...I guess my e-mail was filtering yours...weird. Well, that is great! I will do that on monday (gotta get paid first) and I am sorry that I was so tissy about it, I thought you where ignoring me.
    Oh, and I noticed that there isn't any of the Bos290 Ambient LEs on your sale...so you just want me to order anything (that is $40) and then put in the remark that it's the piano that I am ordering? Thanks,

James W.G. Smith

Now for my birthday I just need a new MIDI Controller so that I can play it live!

Quote Originally Posted by Michiel Post
    Both these versions have the same (old) samples.
    The new samples are only available in the Historic Keyboards disk. There used to be an upgrade offer but that was recently closed. If you want to use the latest samples drop me an email and we will work something out for you.
    Thanks Michiel, I just ordered the Vol 1. giga disk. I'm assuming the new samples are the same as the old samples with some extra processing? Is the difference between the old and new significant or subtle?

Daniel

Go Back to forum