• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigapulse Pure Space

Share/Bookmark

Gigapulse Pure Space

Can Numerical Sound`s "Pure Space" RI be used in gigastudio`s gigapulse or do I need something like Soundforge,etc. ?

Rick

Re: Gigapulse Pure Space

I`ll answer my own question as I`ve just heard from Ernest Cholakis of Numerical Sound. www.numericalsound.com

"I am in the process of converting the Pure Space series into the GigaPulse format - should take about a month. But the Pure Space Series works in all the other major formats- including altiverb. Regards,
    Ernest Cholakis"

there is some Cholakis impulses in Gigapulse
    "0029-Numerical sound reverb.fxb

Maybe try to replace thoses wavs by your own Cholakis wavs

Phil

The Numerical Sounds web site states that the CDs of reverberation impulses contain PC wav files. Use the New command under the File menu in GigaPulse to make GigaPulse presets from the wav files.

I've been doing this with other IR wav files and it works great.

But... Numerical Sounds will probably do some tweaking to their GigaPulse presets.

G

Quote Originally Posted by Gamera
    The Numerical Sounds web site states that the CDs of reverberation impulses contain PC wav files. Use the New command under the File menu in GigaPulse to make GigaPulse presets from the wav files.

I've been doing this with other IR wav files and it works great.

But... Numerical Sounds will probably do some tweaking to their GigaPulse presets.

G
    Thanks gamera

Rick

Go Back to forum