• Register
  • Help

Topic: Anyone with insight into Tascam support?

Share/Bookmark

Anyone with insight into Tascam support?

Hi all,

After five e-mails and a fax in the last two and a half weeks, I have still not been able to get a CD key from Tascam to install GS3. Are the e-mails monitored? The only two replies suggested I should have received an e-mail after ordering on the internet (I ordered through a dealer) or it should be in the box (which it is not). These feel almost like automated replies, as they don't address my issue (can I please have a CD KEY).

Time zones (I am in Australia) make telephone support awkward, not to mention the cost if I am put on hold. Does anyone have any suggestions/insight?

Re: Anyone with insight into Tascam support?

One guy from OZ used Voice-over-IP. That might work if you have broadband.

Being the middle of the week, I'm surprised that you haven't received your key. Do you have a spam blocker?

-JF

The Tec support number for Tascam is (323) 727-7617, ask for Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by scott cameron
    Hi all,

After five e-mails and a fax in the last two and a half weeks, I have still not been able to get a CD key from Tascam to install GS3. Are the e-mails monitored? The only two replies suggested I should have received an e-mail after ordering on the internet (I ordered through a dealer) or it should be in the box (which it is not). These feel almost like automated replies, as they don't address my issue (can I please have a CD KEY).

Time zones (I am in Australia) make telephone support awkward, not to mention the cost if I am put on hold. Does anyone have any suggestions/insight?

Thanks for your thoughts. Looks like I'll have to bite the bullet and make the call.

Hi,

I called the tech support number in the above post yesterday and had my registration code within 5 minutes. It's possible they don't check or maintain an email presence. I'm not making excuses for them....just an observation after having tried to get in touch with them and the state their support web site is in.

I did not talk to Chris. I spoke with the person who answered the phone, told her what I wanted to do and she sent me to someone else.

Allen Zurcher

custser7@tascam.com is Chris's direct email I think, if it saves you a phone call.

Go Back to forum