• Register
  • Help

Topic: Has anyone Purchased Composers Choice Libs?

Share/Bookmark

Has anyone Purchased Composers Choice Libs?

Hi, I tried to contact them < www.composerschoice.com > but no response has come back yet...while their solo violin libs are something i need right now, I am nevertheless hesitant to purchase over the web without any guarantee that i will be getting the product soon...!

If any of you have had more successful communication with them, I'd love to know...

Thanks
    B

Question Re: Has anyone Purchased Composers Choice Libs?

Please look here:
    (I don´t think it´s Kirk Hunter..or??)

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=25320

Re: Has anyone Purchased Composers Choice Libs?

It is a tad suspicious that a new developer (that no one seems to have heard of and provides little or no information about himself or his background) appears from out of nowhere with several impressive-looking libraries...

Thanks for the link, Peter, but two questions come to mind after visiting the KH site:

!- Nothing's working on it...(contact, samples..etc)

2- are you suggesting to get the KH strings instead ...or that they are actually the CChoice repackaged?...Could you explain?

Thanks in advance.
    B

Quote Originally Posted by XanaX
    It is a tad suspicious that a new developer (that no one seems to have heard of and provides little or no information about himself or his background) appears from out of nowhere with several impressive-looking libraries...
    Have you heard the demos that came with GS3 Orchestra though? They are fun, impressive, and very real (in a literal sense). Maybe the thing to do would be to contact Tascam (who deigned include them with GS3 Orchestra) and find out who the heck put these together and what they are all about.

I for one picture some hermit-like genius sitting high in a tower cranking out soul-filled and quirky samples of the world's best violins.

Hey, it could happen...

Regards,

David

...could happen...he he.

sure.

BUT WHERE IS THAT B***Y TOWER!

oof...that felt good.
    B

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog
    Thanks for the link, Peter, but two questions come to mind after visiting the KH site:

!- Nothing's working on it...(contact, samples..etc)

2- are you suggesting to get the KH strings instead ...or that they are actually the CChoice repackaged?...Could you explain?

Thanks in advance.
    B
    I think Peter was suggesting that you look at KHSS instead. They certainly aren't Composer's Choice repackaged. I've owned KHSS for well over a year. It has tons of great articulations, and was recorded dry, so the strings sound great when coupled with a nice ambience like GigaPulse or Altiverb.

I recommend KHSS highly.

-JF

I was glad to see (and hear) that Kirk Hunter has demos of his new library available. Most are processed via a PCM90, but you can still hear the product quality.

Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    I think Peter was suggesting that you look at KHSS instead. They certainly aren't Composer's Choice repackaged. I've owned KHSS for well over a year. It has tons of great articulations, and was recorded dry, so the strings sound great when coupled with a nice ambience like GigaPulse or Altiverb.

I recommend KHSS highly.

-JF
    Thanks JF, just heard some of the demos, very nice solo strings indeed...I just might...

B

Go Back to forum