• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Let the VP's "Get It On"!

Share/Bookmark

Let the VP's "Get It On"!

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Here we go round 2. My self imposed "no comment" on debates begins now, regardless of outcome.

Re: Let the VP's "Get It On"!

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    Here we go round 2. My self imposed "no comment" on debates begins now, regardless of outcome.
    Then why bother posting this topic ??

Anyhow -

Tonight was basically the 'same ol' same ol' - no one will switch sides, nor will the undecided choose sides, based on tonights performance.

We all knew Cheney would appear to be the grumpy, curmudgeon he is. Although, at times humble.

Edwards charmed as expected ... was 'human'.

Really - i think nothing was gained nor loss - and really don't have much to say.

Although - i'm sure some undecideds are start to view the democrats as fresh, newer - more concerned about THEM the voter, addressing the people and the people's concerns.

The Bush camp have yet to 'speak' to the people - they just talk.

I thought Cheney did a great job of calling to the mat Kerry's record in the Senate - something that was never broached during the first debate (to the detriment/fault of Bush).

90 minutes of a presidential debate does not mask all of his years in the Senate.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Eric Doggett
    MoonDog Media
    www.moondogmedia.net

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Doggett
    I thought Cheney did a great job of calling to the mat Kerry's record in the Senate - something that was never broached during the first debate (to the detriment/fault of Bush).
    Yep, and then Edwards turned right around and slam dunked his rebutal, pointing out that Cheney was using only selective parts of Kerry's record AND the fact that Cheney himself, as Secretary of Defense, championed the reduction of the very same weaponry, etc. that Kerry and the rest of congress voted to reduce.

Edwards also pointed out that Kerry has voted for tax cuts 600 times. Something you conservatives should like.

The online snap polls, by the way, show Edwards with about a 76-79 percent win of the debate.

Did Kerry even VOTE 600 times in total? I'm going go to factcheck.org to scope THAT out.

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    Did Kerry even VOTE 600 times in total? I'm going go to factcheck.org to scope THAT out.
    I don't know. But he's been in the Senate for twenty years, so it wouldn't be all that surprising.

Edwards showed a genuine passion for the issues he spoke about. Cheney, spoke like a CEO at the quaterly board of directors meeting

20 years in the senate is BRUTAL ! Times change, constintuants viewpoints change, and thus influence how THEIR elected official represent their sentiments.

It takes a strong, honest man to admit when the are wrong. Reason why Bush has never admitted his short comings. Kerry, addressed this in the last debate. Sure, Bush has been consistant -- CONSISTANTLY WRONG and MISLEADING !

Cheney was impressive. Completely wrong, but very impressive. He definitely out-debated Edwards. However, Edwards was okay - it's not like he looked stupid.

I guess you can't say Kerry *made* Bush look like an idiot, so let's just say that Kerry looked like a giant next to Bush. And there are two more presidential debates; Bush isn't going to do better unless they give him a whole head transplant.

Wink Re: Let the VP's "Get It On"!

I am going to follow Think_about_it's most excellent example and stay out of this,

ed

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast