• Register
  • Help

Topic: Updates and 'What's Next'

Share/Bookmark

Updates and 'What's Next'

Does anyone know of the approximate timing of the forthcoming update to GPO?

On the FAQ's page under 'What's Next' there are 'Add-ons' of 'Jazz/Big Band, 'Choir/Voice', 'Advanced Symphony Orchestra' and 'Advanced Solo String Library'

Is there a rough schedule available of when these will be ready?

GPO came with 4 CDs, when the updates and add-ons are ready will we still have to install our original CDs then the new things or will these updates and add-ons be a whole new package?

Thanks.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Re: Updates and 'What's Next'

Personnally I would like to know something else about the expected Jazz/Big Band GPO version Standalone/addon?

Re: Updates and 'What's Next'

Ya know, the question on GPO updates flops in here once about every other week. I've talked to the men in beta a few times and all I have to say is - when the updates are here, they're here. I am waiting patiently as well as the rest of you. All we can do is wait and while we wait, make some music.
    GPO came with 4 CDs, when the updates and add-ons are ready will we still have to install our original CDs then the new things or will these updates and add-ons be a whole new package?
    From what I understand if you already have GPO installed, you won't have to reinstall to update.
    Styxx

Go Back to forum