Share/Bookmark

Dude, where's my plane?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    http://www.elchulo.net/files/pentagon.swf

Nice summary of mostly "old" news

Re: Dude, where's my plane?

yeah, nice one.

what wonder me of US people is that they talk af conspiration and dark political power in a movie on three, in a book of two and in a lot of other artistical stuff.
    That's the imagine we receive.

but when they vote....

can someone explain me that?

Luca

Quote Originally Posted by Lux
    yeah, nice one.

what wonder me of US people is that they talk af conspiration and dark political power in a movie on three, in a book of two and in a lot of other artistical stuff.
    That's the imagine we receive.

but when they vote....

can someone explain me that?

Luca
    Nobody wants to believe that the system is THAT corrupt. It's too unsettling. Why they even entertain the notion of voting for Bush, however, is beyond me.

I followed the 9/11 events live on CNN from the onset. It was all so incredibly scary.

And, I can still clearly see the look of that chipmunk being whispered into his ear about the first crash.

Already at that moment I got a slight but clear feeling that there might be some "orchestrations" about (parts of) these events and that he was already aware of the impending events (btw, is that English?).

If you see how at this moment the opposition is immediately being linked to the "risk of more attacks", you can understand that this government is not at all shy to use "terror" (i.e. scaring people to change their behaviors) itself.

Just some dark thoughts...

Dear Americans, please try to see that this guy has some serious psychoanalytical stuff to work out with respect to his father (and his grandpa, maybe?). He is currently using the world as the metaphorical stage to act out his own personal dramas.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterRoos
    Dear Americans, please try to see that this guy has some serious psychoanalytical stuff to work out with respect to his father (and his grandpa, maybe?). He is currently using the world as the metaphorical stage to act out his own personal dramas.
    ...I've the same identical impression...

Quote Originally Posted by Lux
    ...I've the same identical impression...
    As do the saner of we Americans....

Wink Re: Dude, where's my plane?

And then there's the remaining 50% who vote the other party.

Actually Republicans only represent somewhere around 30% of the population. Trouble is they tend to vote. If election day were a national holiday, the Republican party would be finished.

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Heck, if you were to simply restrict voting to those who can pronounce the word "nuclear" the Republican Party would be finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    If election day were a national holiday, the Republican party would be finished.
    Non-partisan observation:
    Don't be so sure. In Israel, most people get election day off of work, and we STILL get lousy turnouts.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast