• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New Slammin' Demo shows off Scarbee Sounds!

Share/Bookmark

Talking New Slammin' Demo shows off Scarbee Sounds!

Danish musician Henrik Carlsen read the Scarbee manuals!! - there is no other way to explain how he managed to make this demo sound so good. It is a big pleasure for the whole Scarbee team to hear someone use our products like this! And as you'll hear - he sure had some fun...

"Carlsen Jive " features the Halion 2 versions of Imperial Drums, R.S.P. '73, W.E.P. and J-Slap'n Fingered.

Visit www.scarbee.com and listen to this song!

enjoy
    Thomas Hansen Skarbye
    Singer, Bass Player, Composer
    & Creative Director, SCARBEE

www.scarbee.com & www.myspace.com/scarbee

Re: New Slammin' Demo shows off Scarbee Sounds!

Sweeeeet!

Being the Geddy Lee/Rush/Jazz Fusion head that I am, I sure love my J-Slap n Fingered!!! It all sounds great! All your libraries are great for everything, but especially fusion! Thanks for posting this!

P.S. I read my manual too!
    Last edited by Brian2112; 09-15-2004 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Spelling Gaffe..LOL!
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Great demo, Scarbee! I love the sound of your instruments and hope to buy all of them one day (still recovering from my latest round of sample lust). I own your original J-Slap only but looking forward to one day owning the updated J-Fingered/Slap, RSP, WEP and, of course the Imperial Drums too.

FV

Quote Originally Posted by unison
    Sweeeeet!
    I second that. Very cool.

That is some seriously good drum and bass programming! Hmm, why is it that every fusion or funk demo I hear that's any good seems to have the Scarbee bass on it?

That was cool!

Mmm Very cool.
    SigmaDelta Audio Labs 727-385-5260

I'm actually still partial to your demos. As realistic as this new one sounds, I find myself liking your own writing more!

BTW, are you still selling Lite versions of your bass instruments...and if so, are they available in Kontakt or EXS24 versions?
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by midphase
    I'm actually still partial to your demos. As realistic as this new one sounds, I find myself liking your own writing more!
    Thanks - I haven't had time to do a demo in more than two years, but I will make some within the next months - cos it's actually the most funny part!!

Quote Originally Posted by midphase
    BTW, are you still selling Lite versions of your bass instruments...and if so, are they available in Kontakt or EXS24 versions?
    No - but I have another solution that you might like that will be announced very soon..
    Thomas Hansen Skarbye
    Singer, Bass Player, Composer
    & Creative Director, SCARBEE

www.scarbee.com & www.myspace.com/scarbee

Go Back to forum