• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New Song from Music Man

Share/Bookmark

New Song from Music Man

Hello everyone I know I haven't posted in awhile mainly because of this working for a living thing and haven't had much free time .However I would like you to listen to my 2nd orchestral work. I hope there has been some improvments. Feel free to comment. ThanksThe Battle Of A soul

Re: New Song from Music Man

Hi and good to hear from you.
    Unfortunately, I am not getting anything from either download points.
    Styxx

FORBIDDEN

Access denied sucker.

Ya gotta love those firewalls. I check this when I get home. Glad to see you back hanging out.

Yup! I'm going to try through Internet Explorer.
    Styxx

Didn't matter. Going to call my congressmen.

Actually, I'll appeal to a much higher authority.
    Styxx

Is everyone having a problem with the link ? Or is it just a computer thing.I think you have to log on in soundclick to listen. If anyone has a better place or better way to post music please let me know.

I'll sign up then!

Nope! For me it has to be the schools server. It will allow some sites and block others if for some reason a certificate is "unrecognizable".
    I know I will be able to hear at home.
    Sorry musicman for now. Get back to it later tonight.
    Styxx

sounds pretty good -- there is an unusual motor rhythm going on through a lot of it, for instance right near the end. Sounds like a volkswagen or maybe some muffled temple blocks --- odd, to me. [edit] this sounds starts at 02:16

Quote Originally Posted by gugliel
    sounds pretty good -- there is an unusual motor rhythm going on through a lot of it, for instance right near the end. Sounds like a volkswagen or maybe some muffled temple blocks --- odd, to me. [edit] this sounds starts at 02:16
    The sound that you are hearing is a synth sound I added for effects ,I know its not a traditional orchestral sound I just wanted to try something different spice up the flavor . Thanks for the feedback.

Hi Music Man, The Battle Of A Soul was a lot of work. I heard the (non GPO) added synth sound, and I immediately realized that you intended for it to reflect a different type of battle in the soul. I did not hear any Volkswagens Sorry Gugliel.
    There is however a few little things that I heard. There is some conflicting modulation in the cello track, and maybe the english horn track as well. It is too hard to tell what track is causing it. When a midi instrument/sound receives data from more than one source/track, it will indeed respond to any data that is on the same channel. The conflicts of modulation that I am hearing are most likely in the same track, but could be in a different track. Check it out, the little growling (sounds like distortion but it's not) can be heard at :44, :50 and 3:44. I just wanted to compliment you on the work that you have done, and help out a tenny weeny bit
    Thanks Music Man
    DPDan

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast