• Register
  • Help

Topic: Anyone having a hard time reloading old performances?

Share/Bookmark

Question Anyone having a hard time reloading old performances?

At first I wasn't having any trouble loading my GS2 performance files. Now they won't load at all. At least the samples won't load. The title shows up and it looks like the mixer settings change a bit but . . .no samples. I'm thinking that it might have something to do with starting to use it as a rewire device. Not sure.

Re: Anyone having a hard time reloading old performances?

Cody - same thing began happening to me, although I don't use rewire.

No samples are loading...just hangs. Rebooting and starting GS3 puts me in diagnostic mode. After running the diags and starting from scratch, all seems to be fine during the first two or three performance loads. Then, it repeats - (sometimes) no load.

Doesn't seem to be consistant though... No problems at all tonight.
    Mark..

Re: Anyone having a hard time reloading old performances?

Quote Originally Posted by SANMAN
    Cody - same thing began happening to me, although I don't use rewire.

No samples are loading...just hangs. Rebooting and starting GS3 puts me in diagnostic mode. After running the diags and starting from scratch, all seems to be fine during the first two or three performance loads. Then, it repeats - (sometimes) no load.

Doesn't seem to be consistant though... No problems at all tonight.
    Mark..
    Sanman, I know youre not using Rewire, but would you be willing to test Rewire within your Sequencer and just try to Mixdown the Rewire into an Audio track? I invite you to look at the thread with the Rewire issue. It would help if we could get more info on the problem getting Audio glitches when Exporting/Bouncing to Audio.

Thanks

Dave

Go Back to forum