• Register
  • Help

Topic: Got my Gigastudio in UK from Germany

Share/Bookmark

Smile Got my Gigastudio in UK from Germany

Albeit from www.Thomann.de, dont know what is with us here in the UK no one had it in the UK they were all saying end of september. However www.thomann.de in Germany had loads of copies and shipped to the uk in 3 days UPS standard with full tracking. Now that is what i call service only one other shop in the uk provides equally a good service that is KMR audio. No bs from thomann.de soon as it was in they said so. Dont know why we cant get it in the uk from authorised dealers but hey ho at least i could order it from Thomann. Cant wait to install it now before i do that i will read all the posts thoroughly to make sure i dont make a mess of it.
    So another very happy Gigastudio 3 owner joins the ship

Re: Got my Gigastudio in UK from Germany

Quote Originally Posted by digi882
    Albeit from www.Thomann.de, dont know what is with us here in the UK no one had it in the UK they were all saying end of september. However www.thomann.de in Germany had loads of copies and shipped to the uk in 3 days UPS standard with full tracking. Now that is what i call service only one other shop in the uk provides equally a good service that is KMR audio. No bs from thomann.de soon as it was in they said so. Dont know why we cant get it in the uk from authorised dealers but hey ho at least i could order it from Thomann. Cant wait to install it now before i do that i will read all the posts thoroughly to make sure i dont make a mess of it.
    So another very happy Gigastudio 3 owner joins the ship
    But did you get it for the $50 upgrade price or it's equivalent?
    David Carter (DaveTubaKing)

Intel 8 Core i7 975 Extreme Edition 3.33GHz, Corsair 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz , Sibelius 6.1, Symphonic cube, MIR, Vienna Choir

www.davetubaking.com

Re: Got my Gigastudio in UK from Germany

Nope as I was told by them i had to get the upgrade from tascam in any cas i had gigastudio 32 in the first place and decided to buy a new version. I will sell the other one dirt cheap.

Go Back to forum