• Register
  • Help

Topic: FHorn Solo 2 = Problem

Share/Bookmark

FHorn Solo 2 = Problem

I am using Version 1.0.2.008. Is this the most recent version?

Anyhow, There is a very major bug on horn solo 2. I don't know if it has been reported, but I will report it just in case it hasn't.

The D and C# below Middle C (D3 & C#3 i think...) will sound a D# and D respectively when played with the sustain pedal down in MIDI CC or MIDI Switch mode. You can see how this can cause problems.

Is there a newer version of GPO out? I checked the updates page but it says that this is the latest.

If .008 is the latest, will this be fixed in this big update that is coming out who-knows-when?

I hope this isn't a repost. If it is, I'm sorry.

Thanks.

Re: FHorn Solo 2 = Problem

This has been reported before. Can others check to see if this happens in the 2nd Solo French Horn patch (does it happen in the 1st solo horn, the ensemble horns or the overlay horns)?. And is is only when legato mode is activated? If this is a bug, we can certainly fix it in the next update.

Gary Garritan

Gary, I cannot find it in the beta.

Hi,
    I have the same problem here with horn 2 in legato mode. I have version 1.0.2.008.
    Steven

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    This has been reported before. Can others check to see if this happens in the 2nd Solo French Horn patch (does it happen in the 1st solo horn, the ensemble horns or the overlay horns)?. And is is only when legato mode is activated? If this is a bug, we can certainly fix it in the next update.

Gary Garritan
    Hi

I can verify that this is happening with mine as well. but not with the solo 1.
    Jerry Wickam
    MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!
    http://www.mylegacyfilm.com

Yes, this was reported before and it has been repaired in the beta. So, everyone is right!

Tom

Go Back to forum