• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Testing...You awake JB?

Share/Bookmark

Talking Testing...You awake JB?

It’s 3:15 am (JB time) and my blood pressure is all over the place. Out of meds, sporadic sleep – feels like I’m in purgatory. So are you awake JB???..LOL!!

P.S. if you're there I have a GPO Question.
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Re: Testing...You awake JB?

I am now. Went to bed at 4, up at 5:30 to go to work. I hate my life.

Anyway, what's the issue, spit it out man.

What a question. J.B. never sleeps I sware! That's what happens when you prove to be one of the most valuable people on this forum. Still can't get over the guy. Truly a God sent!

Now get some sleep!
    Styxx

Hey, sleep, who needs it? That's what weekends are for. I normally crash and burn on Fridays and sleep straight through to Monday.

Where the hecks the question Brian?

Oh, Good morning!

I want 9 piece French horn section. My ears are too fried to try it, so I thought I'd do it the easy way and just ask . Don't I get phasing if I double up on the ens patches?

I knew you had to sleep sometime. And Styxx, you are quite active yourself - do YOU sleep?

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart

Why don't you use the 6 ensemble patches plus the F and FF patches. That will get you 8 players. Then as long as you don't have it play the same note as the others, you could use a solo patch to get it to 9. If you want to double up on the ensemble patches, you won't get phasing as long as they're playing another note. If you want to play them in unison, you'll get phasing.

OR

I could just use the 6 ensemble patches plus the F and FF patches. That will get me 8 players. Then as long as I don't have it play the same note as the others, I could use a solo patch to get it to 9. If I want to double up on the ensemble patches,I won't get phasing as long as they're playing another note. If I want to play them in unison, I'll get phasing.

Doh!
    Thanks JB!

..2112 (The guy with the reputed 170+ IQ who puts batteries in the wrong way)

And Styxx, you are quite active yourself - do YOU sleep?
    2112 oops, sorry I spelled that backwards. Here, 2112 - With four children and their friends always over who can get any sleep?
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2112
    OR

..2112 (The guy with the reputed 170+ IQ who puts batteries in the wrong way)
    I have finally met my intellectual equal.

Dang, where's the IQ test, I'd scan it if I could find it.

The I.Q. Tests are meaningless because the team of PhD’s that designed them were morons!

Styxx! Always a party at your place huh?...lol

Go Back to forum