• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Any "Orientals" wounded by Kerry?

Share/Bookmark

Any "Orientals" wounded by Kerry?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    That term seriously pisses-off my wife being an A*S*I*A*N American.

Here's his DIRECT quote:

"We rationalized destroying villages in order to save them. We saw America lose her sense of morality as she accepted very coolly a My Lai and refused to give up the image of American soldiers who hand out chocolate bars and chewing gum.

We learned the meaning of free fire zones, shooting anything that moves, and we watched while America placed a cheapness on the lives of orientals."

BTW If you were in Vietnam during Kerry's Purple Heart Haze and were shot and had your village destroyed, there IS the possibility that John "melting candle face" may have been directly involved according to his OWN testimony.

Maybe there are some reparations in store for you. Write your U.S. senator....er...unless you're in Massachusetts.

Re: Any "Orientals" wounded by Kerry?

Yep, you're a junior member alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    That term seriously pisses-off my wife being an A*S*I*A*N American and all.

Here's his DIRECT quote:

"We rationalized destroying villages in order to save them. We saw America lose her sense of morality as she accepted very coolly a My Lai and refused to give up the image of American soldiers who hand out chocolate bars and chewing gum.

We learned the meaning of free fire zones, shooting anything that moves, and we watched while America placed a cheapness on the lives of orientals."
    My wife is ALSO Asian-American and she knows as well as yours does (I would assume) that Kerry made those comments many years ago, when "oriental" was the accepted term.

But even if he hadn't, MANY people still use the term because they simply don't know any better. Doesn't make them bad people.

If this is the best you've got...

You - oddly enough - forgot about this:

"We learned the meaning of free fire zones, shooting anything that moves..."

YES I HAVE SOOOO MUCH MORE. Maybe someone YOU know was shot by the Purple Haze man. And THAT is no joke.

My wife refuses to vote Mr Thurston Howel The 3rd and so do most people I ask.

I never EVER saw a candidate who got a negitive bounce after his own convention. Pathetic. And that includes Bush Sr. who I hated and didn't vote for.

Kerry can't even run a campaign properly & he wants to run THIS COUNTRY!?!?

You - oddly enough - forgot about this:

"We learned the meaning of free fire zones, shooting anything that moves..."

YES I HAVE SOOOO MUCH MORE. Maybe someone YOU know was shot by the Purple Haze man. And THAT is no joke.

My wife refuses to vote Mr Thurston Howel The 3rd and so do most people I ask.

I never EVER saw a candidate who got a negitive bounce after his own convention. Pathetic. And that includes Bush Sr. who I hated and didn't vote for.

Kerry can't even run a campaign properly & he wants to run THIS COUNTRY!?!?
    A -- I'm not sure what the f*ck you're talking about re: free fire zones. It's called, war, as*hole, and people get shot. Kerry was pointing out the atrocities of war that he witnessed first hand -- something Bush can't even speak about because he was too busy snorting coke back home.

B -- Kerry, in fact, got a BIGGER bounce than Bush. He also got a BIGGER bounce than Clinton did after his first nomination convention. If you're going to open your mouth, at least know what you're talking about or we may mistake you for G.W.B.

C -- If anyone in this crowd is Thurston Howell, it's G.W. Bush, who has lived a privileged life off his daddy's connections his entire life. Kerry, on the other hand, was NOT all that rich growing up, and rather than use what "privilege and wealth" he DID have, actually VOLUTEERED for combat when he didn't have to -- something I doubt you'd ever see old Thurston doing.

So, when you say your wife and others refuse vote for Thurston, I can only assume you're talking about the Republican in this race. If your wife -- who you say is Asian -- is actually considering voting for Georgie Porgie, I think she should be ashamed of herself as the Republican party and it's policies are not a friend of minorities.

****Thurston Lurch Howell the 3rd's Mansion's:****

Boston: A five-story, 12-room Beacon Hill townhouse that serves as Kerry's main residence. Assessed value: $6.9 million.

Nantucket, Mass.: A three-story, five-bedroom waterfront retreat on Brant Point. Assessed value: $9.18 million.

Washington, D.C.: A 23-room townhouse in Georgetown. Proposed 2005 assessment: $4.7 million.

Ketchum, Idaho: A ski getaway converted from a reassembled barn near Sun Valley. Assessed value: $4.916 million. Heinz Kerry owns two adjoining lots valued at $1.5 million and $1.8 million.

Fox Chapel, Pa.: A nine-room colonial on nearly 90 acres in suburban Pittsburgh. The property also includes a nine-room, carriage house. Assessed value: $3.7 million.

Thumbs down Re: Any "Orientals" wounded by Kerry?

I'm too tired (and REALLY fried from coffee) to type more tonight, rob, and I have a nasty deadline end of week. Next week if cop a good buzz from the java maybe I'll jump back in.

BTW I didn't get personal & start insulting YOU, so back off your insults and talking about someone's wife. You're waaaay out of line.

****Thurston Lurch Howell the 3rd's Mansion's:****
    And your point is? So he's rich. So is Bush. Big news. Big deal. What you have to look at is not the money but the MAN. And in that contest, Kerry wins out over Bush every time.

I'm too tired (and REALLY fried from coffee) to type more tonight, rob, and I have a nasty deadline end of week. Next if cop a good buzz from the java maybe.

BTW I didn't get personal & start insulting YOU, so back off your insults and talking about someone's wife. You're waaaay out of line.
    I'm not INSULTING your wife. I don't know her. ANY minority voting for Bush should be ashamed, INCLUDING your wife. Tell me, exactly, what has the Republican party done for her? What has it done for any asians or african americans or hispanic americans? Not a damn thing.

Insulting your wife? The Republican Party is insulting your wife. Not me.

And you're the one who got personal by USING YOUR WIFE to attack Kerry for something he said years ago.

PATHETIC!!! Please address the issues. This stuff is absurd. Go to Lurch topic.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast