http://www.cooperforpresident.com/id331.html

Many of our NS regulars are there!

and while you're there, check out
    http://www.cooperforpresident.com/id18.html

Re: An Illustrated Guide to the Left

Lol

Very sad. To protest is to be a fool?

We should ignore all the evidence that Iraq never was planning any attacks on the US, that Bush was told by the CIA that an attack was planned by terrorists, but sat on his ranch for a month and did nothing, that Haliburton was awarded contracts without bids, that over 1000 Americans have died because of the intentionally misleading conflation of Iraq and terrorism, that around 10,000 Iraqi civilians were killed during the invasion, that protesters around the country are prevented from demonstrating outside severely restricted areas. We should just smile and nod. Very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Johnson
    No, but many protesters ARE fools. What's the matter...hit a little too close to home?

So...in addition to spreading LIES (as you did yesterday), you are apparently completely devoid of a sense of humor.

Par for the course, I guess.

That's a funny website, Xanax.

Here's another take from someone who would probably be on the protesters' side if they weren't so clueless.

http://www.nypress.com/17/36/news&columns/Taibbi2.cfm
    - Layne

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Johnson

We should ignore all the evidence that Iraq never was planning any attacks on the US, that Bush was told by the CIA that an attack was planned by terrorists, but sat on his ranch for a month and did nothing, that Haliburton was awarded contracts without bids, that over 1000 Americans have died because of the intentionally misleading conflation of Iraq and terrorism, that around 10,000 Iraqi civilians were killed during the invasion, that protesters around the country are prevented from demonstrating outside severely restricted areas. We should just smile and nod. Very sad.

I generally stay out of your guys political conversations but I find it funny that many of you are quick to blame Bush when just this week at least 11 of the 22 terrorists were Islamic Fascists that took over a Russian school and killed hundreds of children and other people.(the same group of Islamic fascists that were involved in the 911 attack) Granted nothing was mentioned on CNN. 800 dead in a population of 50,000 people is about the same as us losing 8,000 people in the twin attacks. FYI there have only been just over 100 actual war fatality's (or KIA) the rest are accidents and NO war what so ever will never lose a single life, people will die no getting arround that.
    I do not regret the things I've done, but those I was unable to do.

Unless you angry, white, christian, intolerant, conformist, vastly dishonest and stupid, you're not a patriot.

I have a few anti-Bush stickers and a licence plate made up of Bush insults (new car) on my convertible, and living in LA, I get alot of compliments. But also some negative reactions. It's always the same guy. Big white guy driving a pickup. "4 more years mthrfacker." Yesterday I had a different one. It was a woman in another convertible. She started yelling at me uncontrollably. I missed most of it, but I did hear "You should be ashamed! Support your president." I gave her the Hitler salute and drove off. At the next light she calmed down and told me that "Kerry is a loser. 4 months in Vietnam is a joke and she works too hard for her money." I think this sums up the disinformation problem we have in this country. Kerry's time in combat is clearly more admirable than Bush's combat avoidance and AWOL. No reasonable person could argue otherwise. It's completely absurd. And yet, half of America is doing it every day, fueled by FOX propaganda. Then there is the "working too hard for her money" comment. Everyt time Republicans hit the white house, the rich are favored. Bush's tax break had almost no effect on 95% of Americans. At the same time the economy has weakened, jobs have been lost and tax money has been diverted from programs that benefit people to the military. But Republicans are convinced that Democrats will steal their money. It's ridiculous and untrue. People had more money under Clinton and more services. The Republicans have left the tax burden pretty much unchanged for 95% of America and transfered this HUGE amount of tax dollars into military corporations, who are overcharging whenever possible. Get real. You may work too hard for your money, but I know who you can thank for that. The government needs lots of trimming, but we should first look at the departments that take most of the money. Personally, I don't think it's cool for military corporations to make obscene profits from government contracts that are simply assigned to them with no bidding. Especially when politicians are directly connected to these corporations.

Quote Originally Posted by žeth
    I generally stay out of your guys political conversations but I find it funny that many of you are quick to blame Bush when just this week at least 11 of the 22 terrorists were Islamic Fascists that took over a Russian school and killed hundreds of children and other people.(the same group of Islamic fascists that were involved in the 911 attack) Granted nothing was mentioned on CNN. 800 dead in a population of 50,000 people is about the same as us losing 8,000 people in the twin attacks. FYI there have only been just over 100 actual war fatality's (or KIA) the rest are accidents and NO war what so ever will never lose a single life, people will die no getting arround that.
    When terrorism gets out of control, an intelligent person would start to consider why this is happening. What would drive people to such horrible and inhumane extremes? The only way to truly win the war on terrorism, is to reduce inequality. Not that we shouldn't go after Al Quaida. But if Bush truly wanted to get AL Q, he wouldn't have given them a 2 month headstart in Afghanistan. The Iraq war is creating new terrorists every day. Our policies are a disaster. The best way to create a new terrorist is kill someone, or everyone in his family.

Quote Originally Posted by žeth
    you are quick to blame Bush when just this week at least 11 of the 22 terrorists were Islamic Fascists that took over a Russian school and killed hundreds of children and other people.
    Not to quibble...but each and every one of them was an Islamo-fascist. At least 11 of the hostage-takers/freedom-fighters/insurgents/militants/gunmen/rebels (anything, of course, but "terrorists") were Arabs, not Chechens.

Not that it matters. It's all Bush's fault anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    When terrorism gets out of control, an intelligent person would start to consider why this is happening.
    Because it's a Death Cult. Go read the "See No Evil" article. Remind us: What does Bush have to do with Beslan?

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast