• Register
  • Help

Topic: OBL capture date PLACE YOUR BETS HERE!

Share/Bookmark

OBL capture date PLACE YOUR BETS HERE!

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    when will Bin Laden be "captured"?
    I say the capature date will be oct 28. this will give bush the final bump (no joke here) he needs! just then we will be bombarded with spots praising bush on the capture and the war on terror. of course this will be followed by attack ads on kerry suggestion OBL would still be blowing up buildings if kerry was in office.

Re: OBL capture date PLACE YOUR BETS HERE!

Hmmmm, yes .. i say the 28th too --- and i have a bad feeling the boogies will attempt something on the 31st.

Who knows .... this MEDIA elections is so PHUCKED - democracy is over. Just let the media elect the prez. It is their influence that will ultimately guide the mindless american dolts that cant think for themselves, anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by SWL
    Hmmmm, yes .. i say the 28th too --- and i have a bad feeling the boogies will attempt something on the 31st.

Who knows .... this MEDIA elections is so PHUCKED - democracy is over. Just let the media elect the prez. It is their influence that will ultimately guide the mindless american dolts that cant think for themselves, anyhow.
    A couple of months ago I figured the October surprise would be Osama's "capture" as well -- but now I'm not so sure. The way the Bush Admin has bungled EVERYTHING they've had a hand in, leads me to believe that they aren't even close to finding Osama.

But we'll see. As for the media, don't overestimate their power. The dems in this country are pretty pissed off right now.

Well, here's an interesting theory...

I don't think he will be captured as long as Bush is in power.
    OBL is the embodiment of the axis of evil (or at least one of those axises..I got kinda lost how many axis' this thing is supposed to have) but at the same time Bush downplayed his importance ('we're not really interested in him right now..it's not important'), despite OBL being declared state enemy no.1 half a year earlier.
    He's the fuel that keeps the war on terror running, and it is in B's best interest to keep this war going. He's the war president after all; capturing OBL would for many people be a closing chapter to the war on terror.
    It would also be an extra incentive for the middle east (afghanistan and iraq for instance) to say 'thanks..now you got Saddam and OBL..time to hit the road back'...and I don't think B is thinking about leaving at all.

Secondly, if I was OBL..where would I go? Not to afghanistan, iraq or pakistan...nope, I'd be camping with the Saudi's...the one place I'm sure Bush wouldn't want to look.

I don't think he's going to be captured any time soon.

Joris

Quote Originally Posted by Joris de Man

OBL is the embodiment of the axis of evil (or at least one of those axises..I got kinda lost how many axis' this thing is supposed to have) but at the same time Bush downplayed his importance ('we're not really interested in him right now..it's not important'), despite OBL being declared state enemy no.1 half a year earlier.
    He's the fuel that keeps the war on terror running, and it is in B's best interest to keep this war going. He's the war president after all; capturing OBL would for many people be a closing chapter to the war on terror.
    It would also be an extra incentive for the middle east (afghanistan and iraq for instance) to say 'thanks..now you got Saddam and OBL..time to hit the road back'...and I don't think B is thinking about leaving at all.

Secondly, if I was OBL..where would I go? Not to afghanistan, iraq or pakistan...nope, I'd be camping with the Saudi's...the one place I'm sure Bush wouldn't want to look.

Joris
    I tend to agree (except for the "as long as Bush is in power" part). He's too good a Boogie Man to take off the table.

Just get over the Bush thing. Kerry would need him out there just as much (if not more) than Bush.
    - Layne

Quote Originally Posted by Joris de Man

Joris
    It's a good theory, but you have to remember that Bush will do ANYTHING to be elected. He's already proven that. So even if it means blowing his trump card, he'll do it. He doesn't have the ability to think beyond the next couple months.

Capture date? That's already happened. It's the announcement date that we are all waiting for.

-JF

Go Back to forum