• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bruce - Waves and other VST

Share/Bookmark

Bruce - Waves and other VST

Hey Bruce (or anybody else with Giga3.0).

Have you had success running Giga3.0 with Waves plug-ins. I just got Giga3.0 today and didn't have much time to play around with it. I only noticed that my Waves plug-ins did not show up when I tried to insert a plug-in. I went to the rewire/plug-in setup and noticed that the Waves plug-ins were in the selection box of those VST plug-ins that failed the requirements. Did you have success with Waves and Giga3.0. My version of Waves is 3.2. Like I said I didn't play around that much with it, so it could be user error. Thanks.

BTW, the loading of .gigs seems much faster with Giga3.0...it used to take my KHSS .gigs quite a while to load some of the instruments...they now load pretty quick. Also, GigaPulse is sweet!

Mike

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Re: Bruce - Waves and other VST

Quote Originally Posted by jubal
    Hey Bruce (or anybody else with Giga3.0).

Have you had success running Giga3.0 with Waves plug-ins. I just got Giga3.0 today and didn't have much time to play around with it. I only noticed that my Waves plug-ins did not show up when I tried to insert a plug-in. I went to the rewire/plug-in setup and noticed that the Waves plug-ins were in the selection box of those VST plug-ins that failed the requirements. Did you have success with Waves and Giga3.0. My version of Waves is 3.2. Like I said I didn't play around that much with it, so it could be user error. Thanks.

BTW, the loading of .gigs seems much faster with Giga3.0...it used to take my KHSS .gigs quite a while to load some of the instruments...they now load pretty quick. Also, GigaPulse is sweet!

Mike
    Hi Mike,

That's a pretty old version of Waves. They might not be supported. I know that 5.0 works fine. You might try a re-scan and see if they pick up the second time. Make sure you're scanning the directory where your Waves VST libraries reside.

Red face Waves Don't seem to work

Hi guys

I also have an issue getting Waves to load up. I'm assuming that I just want to see the Waves. DLL in the Gig plugins section that is not a blocked VST, but my Waves.DLL keeps going back to the Blocked Vst's . I'll have to check myh version but shucks.... I don't think they're that old!!!!

Hmmmm........

Go Back to forum