• Register
  • Help

Topic: Notice to GS3 "Phone Order" Upgraders

Share/Bookmark

Smile Notice to GS3 "Phone Order" Upgraders

This note only applies to those people:
    - are upgrading to GS3
    - phoned in their order

GS3 Installation requires a CD-Key. For upgraders this CD-Key is NOT included in the GS3 box -- it will be sent to you via email.

As has been mentioned, Tascam US is rushing to ship boxes out to users and dealers. I expected there might be some minor problems like this.

9/9/04 Update: If you haven't received your CD-Key, just give Tascam US a call. I talked to them today and recieved mine over the phone.

Re: Notice to GS3 "Phone Order" Upgraders

Note that GigaStudio 3 will run for 10 days without the registration code. You should have it long before then.

I guess they are still behind -- got my upgrade, proceeded to install and try to register, and am at the 'can't register you' part (I had innocently tried to use my gs 2.5 cd key, since it was an upgrade .. but nope).

Smile Re: Notice to GS3 "Phone Order" Upgraders

Unfortunately I am still waiting for my Product Key. I have called them and they are suppposed to email it to me -- however I am down to 4 days.

I will just have to start calling them daily

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive after being ordered Aug 31 with 2 day shipping. (the order status link is useless)

Interesting. I already have my product key, but I haven't received the media yet.

I haven't received my product key either. The weird thing is that I had a couple crashes which screwed up the registration info. I hit the restore button and it said it restored my registration. This reset me back to 10 days again!

Is there anyone who has COMPLETED the whole process? Got your cd key, and your package, and your registration done???? Still waiting for mine as the time ticks away and beginning to get nervous. Of course, my working 2.5 system is long gone and my work still needs to be done.

I registered my 'coupon' version online two days ago and received my registration key last night. I'm still amazed as I ordered my upgrade from MTLC online on Wednesday morning, had it in my hands Thursday lunchtime and fully registered by Friday evening. So, the upgrade system IS working albeit in no particular 'order'.

Quote Originally Posted by gugliel
    Is there anyone who has COMPLETED the whole process? Got your cd key, and your package, and your registration done???? Still waiting for mine as the time ticks away and beginning to get nervous. Of course, my working 2.5 system is long gone and my work still needs to be done.
    I would suggest calling them. I was down to "3 days" and I couldn't wait. I called, and 10 minutes later the process was complete. The rep even stayed on the phone with me until everything was done.

Go Back to forum