• Register
  • Help

Topic: Makin' Music: Thanks to Everyone!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Makin' Music: Thanks to Everyone!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has given me assistance on this Forum. I'm actually making music and it's just as sweet as I imagined it 2 months ago when I first purchased GPO.

GPO is a wonderful tool and the people on this forum only make it better. Truly worth every dime I spent and much, much more. Thanks Gary, Jeff, Tom for your terrific vision, execution and superb follow through.

Thanks to Forum members for making this one of the best forums on the web. (And I visit quite a number of forums.)

And of course, thanks for all the help I know I'll get in the future. (Yes, full of question I remain). It is and will continue to be, much appreciate!

Thanks!

Re: Makin' Music: Thanks to Everyone!

Well I got a question for you:

Where the heck is Pinky?

Wink Re: Makin' Music: Thanks to Everyone!

To be honest, I don't really follow the cartoon so I don't have a clever reply. I just like the image. It pretty much sums up how I feel when I'm having problems with my Art (and my life).

Thumbs up Re: Makin' Music: Thanks to Everyone!

Gorsh Mickey...I think I'm gonna cry!

KEEP ON GPOing BRO!'

Yeah, where is Pinky?

Thumbs up Re: Makin' Music: Thanks to Everyone!

Glad to hear things are going well, imagegod. Be sure to post some results when youhave 'em!

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Re: Makin' Music: Thanks to Everyone!

Hey Kevin, how's things ... looking up?

Go Back to forum