• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: **** Black Grand Newsflash ****

Share/Bookmark

**** Black Grand Newsflash ****

SampleTekk is very proud to announce that the Black Grand will be released the 1:st of September in the following formats:

• Gigastudio 2
    • Gigastudio 3
    • HALion 2/3
    • Kontakt

(All of you who have already placed an order will be contacted soon to check on preferred format)

If you place your order now, you will recieve a 10% discount plus this:
    Two free pianos:
    Rain Piano and Studio Grand 88 - value $190!!!!

These two great pianos comes on a multiformat DVD containing all formats + a new Gigastudio 3 version using the groundbreaking convoluting technology.

For more information, mp3 demos, the "2 octave + all the C's" playable Black Grand Demo and to buy, visit SampleTekk
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: **** Black Grand Newsflash ****

Hi Worra,
    I will upgrade to Gigastudio 3 for sure... but in the meantime I would like to play the piano in my current GigaStudio 2 setup...

Who knows how long it will take to get GS3 shipped (even if it is available at some point)

So, what should I order? Do I get a copy of the GS2 version even if I order the GS3 version in your online shop?

sorry,
    --
    Mirai

Quote Originally Posted by mirai
    Hi Worra,
    I will upgrade to Gigastudio 3 for sure... but in the meantime I would like to play the piano in my current GigaStudio 2 setup...

Who knows how long it will take to get GS3 shipped (even if it is available at some point)

So, what should I order? Do I get a copy of the GS2 version even if I order the GS3 version in your online shop?

sorry,
    If you order ther GS3 version, that's what you will recieve. However, there will be a upgrade path from GS2 to GS3 where you only pay material, shipping and handling, $30 for an upgrade.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Unhappy Re: **** Black Grand Newsflash ****

WOW!!! That was fast!!!

However, if I remember right you once said upgrade to GS3 version will be free upon request`!`?!??!

Changed your mind???
    --
    Mirai

Quote Originally Posted by mirai
    WOW!!! That was fast!!!

However, if I remember right you once said upgrade to GS3 version will be free upon request`!`?!??!

Changed your mind???
    We didn't think that we would be able to get the GS3 version out by the 1:st, only the GS2 version. What we did then was saying: "all who orders the Giga 2 version before GS3 version is released will, if requested, get a free update to the Gigstudio 3 version!"
    The purpouse with this was that if anyone wanted the GS3 version, but couldn't buy it, they could get the GS2 version instead and then get the GS3 version for free. Now the GS3 version will be released at the same time as GS2 version, so now you can choose!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Worra

For more information, mp3 demos, the "2 octave + all the C's" playable Black Grand Demo and to buy, visit SampleTekk
    Hey, thanks for providing such large demos. I'm in the market for a new piano library and with so many choices available just now it's hard to decide. Having the 2 unrestricted playable octaves really makes a difference and allows you to get a good feel for the piano.....

(also great having the close/medium/ambient perspective demos)

Quote Originally Posted by alpi
    Hey, thanks for providing such large demos. I'm in the market for a new piano library and with so many choices available just now it's hard to decide. Having the 2 unrestricted playable octaves really makes a difference and allows you to get a good feel for the piano.....

(also great having the close/medium/ambient perspective demos)
    Hi.

I'm glad that we can make your decision a bit more difficult...
    Having actual playable demos are probably the best way to evaluate sampled instruments. You probably know that Michiel Post also have this option.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    Hi.

I'm glad that we can make your decision a bit more difficult...
    Having actual playable demos are probably the best way to evaluate sampled instruments. You probably know that Michiel Post also have this option.
    Hi, it's sure not easy I wish I could buy them all....

Very generous of you to mention it , yes, I have the Post demos as well

Your 2 octave demos really do make it a bit easier to evaluate....

'The Grand' was my first piano library, and I still love the sound, but the large number of velocity layers in current libraries do open up another dimension.

I'm going on holiday tomorrow for a couple of weeks and when I get back I'll play with the demos some more and try to decide......

Worra,

This a great deal. This one sells itself. Sweet piano!
    I'm gonna need a new HD for these new piano libraries.

Demo Black Grand

Hello Worra,

I tried to test the Black Grand Demo, Black Grand Close Perspective Giga 2.
    When I decompress the rar-files it says "archive 12 is missing".

Could You please test this. Thx!

Go Back to forum