• Register
  • Help

Topic: Giga3 Doesn't Ship this week:part 2

Share/Bookmark

Giga3 Doesn't Ship this week:part 2

I was hoping to spend this summer working/learning GS3.

Not too involved with the whole angst that some are feeling but jeez, this is absolutely ridiculous.

Syntetic says it won't ship 'til next week now.

Re: Giga3 Doesn't Ship this week:part 2

Doesn't Tascam get it, that they piss more people off by making promises and then not delivering, than they would if they just gave an accurate time estimate? Or over-estimated even?

Angry Re: Giga3 Doesn't Ship this week:part 2

Grrrrrrrrrrr....Alright... enough is enough.... Now, I'm gettin' ANGRY.......

Jeez Martin, you sound like a disgruntled camp counselor that sends the kids to their bunk beds without any supper just because they complained about the rain when the weatherman promised (for the 20th time in a row) a sunny day. How's that for a long analogy? Seriously, man, people will "chill out" when Tascam stops playing "shuffle the ship date" like they've been constantly doing for the past six months.
    -Hudson

Wink Re: Giga3 Doesn't Ship this week:part 2

Well I'm planning on giving it to myself for Christmas, so the sooner it ships, the longer I have to wait to open it.

Take yer time Tascam.

[QUOTE=Martin Hines]I am just tired of the same people making the same complaints over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.QUOTE]

And we are tired of Tascam changing the ship date over and over and over and over and over and over again. (I think is missed a few overs)

Talking Re: Giga3 Doesn't Ship this week:part 2

Quote Originally Posted by DanS
    Well I'm planning on giving it to myself for Christmas, so the sooner it ships, the longer I have to wait to open it.

Take yer time Tascam.
    I like that!!

Quote Originally Posted by DanS
    Unless it comes out after Christmas. Then you could open it as soon as it ships!

[QUOTE=dubaifox][QUOTE=Martin Hines]I am just tired of the same people making the same complaints over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.QUOTE]

Hey Martin! Why did you delete your post when you said the above??!

Quote Originally Posted by dubaifox

Hey Martin! Why did you delete your post when you said the above??!
    I decided I have "ranted enough" about other's complaints. I am hoping these topics will just die...

Go Back to forum