• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Welcome Our New Moderators - Joseph Burrell and Styxx

Share/Bookmark

Welcome Our New Moderators - Joseph Burrell and Styxx

A Warm Welcome Our New Moderators - Joseph Burrell and Styxx. I appreciate all the input and help Joseph and Styxx have been giving on the forum. Joseph always welcoming and helpful. And Styxx always bringing a smile to peopl's faces. By their posts, Joseph and Styxx have been acting as unofficial moderators for some time and now they have the title. Thanks guys!

Gary Garritan

Re: Welcome Our New Moderators - Joseph Burrell and Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    A Warm Welcome Our New Moderators - Joseph Burrell and Styxx. I appreciate all the input and help Joseph and Styxx have been giving on the forum. Joseph always welcoming and helpful. And Styxx always bringing a smile to peopl's faces. By their posts, Joseph and Styxx have been acting as unofficial moderators for some time and now they have the title. Thanks guys!

Gary Garritan
    My heariest congratulations gentlemen.

Frank

Huh? Whaaa? Where am I, what day is this? I'm flabbergasted to say the least and a little taken aback. Thanks for the honor Gary, and thanks to all you guys and gals of our precious forum for inspiring me. I accept my title and hope that I can fulfill my role and to continue being a welcoming and slightly helpful individual.

Hey, Styxx... moderate this -->
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Congratulations, gentlemen! You've both been substantial assets to this forum & will now get the opportunity to become even moreso--though Joseph, this can't be used as an excuse to put off the rest of your Overture SE tutorial!!

The tutorial is still priority one, never fear. So much for my break from it though. I'm still pluggin away at them.

Cool Re: Welcome Our New Moderators - Joseph Burrell and Styxx

My name is Elmer J. Fudd, I own a mansion and a yacht. Ehehehehehehe!
    Thank you Mr. Garritan for the honor. I see I past the audition.
    First, I'd like to say I except this position and won't let it go to my feet. Second, someone mention asset. Well, it sets where it sets. Third, our most cherished and loved member (I won't mention her name. I mean if I knew her name. Danielle, no wait, Nicole, wait ... who is she any way?) that I'll shall but up with anything she throws at me. (as long as it isn't her piano). Forth, my dearest friend and soon to be long lost acquaintance, Shazbot, BITE ME! Ha!
    Lastly, I accept and hope to be able to fill the shoes of the great moderators of the past. It is very humbling to be a part of the mod squad. Now, I must go and die my hair blond, loose 40lbs and change my name to Ms. Lipton.
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy Heern
    My heariest congratulations gentlemen.

Frank
    Shouldn't that read "Hardy-est congratulations"? My Brit buddy.

Hey Gary, does this mean I can commission Francesco to finally bake that pizza he owes us?
    Styxx

Me and Styxx, we got it.

Congrats, guys! Just think you are now *moderators*. Warriors of the bits and bytes, defenders of electronic posts, champions of virtual space. Go forth with your power to delete threads and ban people and use your powers wisely, for if you do not, you will incur the wrath of the Gary!

OK, I'll shut up and just say `Congrats!'.

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Go Back to forum