• Register
  • Help

Topic: OUTFOXED: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism Outfoxed: Ruport Murdoch's War on Jrnlsm

Share/Bookmark

OUTFOXED: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism Outfoxed: Ruport Murdoch's War on Jrnlsm

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    I've always despised Fox News and have not allowed it to soil my TV screen for a long time, but I hadn't quite understood just how insidious it is. Everyone should go see "Outfoxed: Ruport Murdoch's War on Journalism." Not a great film, but it sure exposes how these evil people operate.

This is subliminal propoganda at its absolute worst. "Outrageous" isn't a strong enough word.

Absolutely sick - even if you agree with their moronic point of view.

Re: OUTFOXED: Rupert Murdoch's War on JournalismOutfoxed: Ruport Murdoch's War on Jrnlsm

nick: a few weeks ago i posted this link and a bunch of others
    about this( started a nice riot). sad to most news is just branded information.

Re: OUTFOXED: Rupert Murdoch's War on JournalismOutfoxed: Ruport Murdoch's War on Jrnlsm

I read it, but the severity of the situation didn't penetrate. It's astounding that this goes on.

The other networks are all under corporate control, and you see evidence of that, but they're not Fox. Rupert Murdoch is Satan, no question.

i read in recent local paper Murdoch has his eyes on google!

I found a good OBJECTIVE site: www.spinsanity.org
    BOTH people on the right and left should check it out. there is spin everywhere! both sides are guilty. For me, the media is the worst becuase they prostitute themselves and viewers selling out for ratings.
    they have become propagada machines for for coorporations and in the case of Fox-Jazerra: the bush administration.

the 1st few paragraphs of the is article says it all

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...3ruelas23.html

Go Back to forum