• Register
  • Help

Topic: Guess What? Jonny's Got Problems!!!

Share/Bookmark

Guess What? Jonny's Got Problems!!!

Hey everyone,

The title pretty much states it all. I'm having major issues with Finale 2003 and the playback. It freezes during playback. Sometimes, the music will continue after the cursor has stopped. Other times, they freeze at the same time. Everytime, however, if I push play again, the score jumps to the playback point and does absolutely nothing. I'm at my wits end here. Anyione every had this problem or is it just my insanity slowly rubbing off onto the rest of the world?!!!!

Thanks guys and gals,
    Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Re: Guess What? Jonny's Got Problems!!!

Jonny,

Give me a call and we'll troubleshoot this and get you up and running.

Gary Garritan

Re: Guess What? Jonny's Got Problems!!!

Gary,

Hi. Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately, I have lost your phone number. So, if you could either give me a call or e-mail me you number, that would be great. Thanks so much.

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Go Back to forum