• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO/Logic/Kontakt reset to zero workaround question

Share/Bookmark

GPO/Logic/Kontakt reset to zero workaround question

I just purchased the full Kontakt and was wondering if anyone could explain how to modify Peter Delano's "reset to 0" bug workaround using the full-fledged Kontakt with Logic (I have version 6.4 for Mac/Panther). I know that in the 2nd Logic file he's contributed, it allows for 3 instances of GPO each with 8 midi tracks; what I'd like to do is be able to access the full 16 tracks for each of the 3 instances of the full-fledged Kontakt (and also add additional instances). But I'm afraid I'm not nearly "midi savvy" enough to understand what specifically I'd have to change in the environment layer he provided in order to achieve this.

Thanks for any help!
    - robjohn

Re: GPO/Logic/Kontakt reset to zero workaround question

More specifically, in the instructions that accompany the GPOLogic_2.lso file, he says "This environment allows for up to 3 GPO instances; you can add however as many as you like, just be sure to copy the accompanying objects."

Does any Logic user out there know how to do this? Based upon my limited Environment knowledge, I've tried a variety of things but to no avail.

Thanks for any help!
    - robjohn

Re: GPO/Logic/Kontakt reset to zero workaround question

Any Logic environment whizzes out there who can answer this? :-)
    Best -
    robjohn

Go Back to forum