• Register
  • Help

Topic: anyone know who is scheduled to do the music for Demon Stone?

Share/Bookmark

anyone know who is scheduled to do the music for Demon Stone?

Hey I stumbled accross this game coming out soon and looks pretty deccent if you like these types of games, and a developer interview made it seem as if this was going to be an epic tail very much like a movie with an epic orchestrated score. Has anyone here landed this gig or know who will be supplying the tunes?

Seth
    I do not regret the things I've done, but those I was unable to do.

Re: anyone know who is scheduled to do the music for Demon Stone?

There was a video interview over at Gamespot sometime last month, I think. It was a long yet interesting one (with lots of ingame footage, too). there was definetly talk about audio and music. Maybe you can take a look there.

Might have been in-house, but I don't really remember...

Thanks, I did check it out, It had a person I think Boyd was his last name and he indicated he did some background sound FX and mentioned the score, but I did not get the impression he was part of it. I was very lucky to be at a Media play I think in November last year and just happened to be there when RA. Salvatore came in to autograph his new book. I talked to him briefly about this work in progress now known as Demon Stone. He was a really nice and down to earth fellah and It was awesome to meet the creater of Drizzt
    Last edited by žeth; 08-18-2004 at 04:40 PM. Reason: I can't type :P
    I do not regret the things I've done, but those I was unable to do.

Well, you could always write to stormfront or the appropriate Atari producers to get a real answer

Yea, probably cool to meet well-known fantasy authors. Hickman is at Gencon so anyone near should give him a visit, heh. Wish I'd be living close, oh well.

Music forever!

Question Re: anyone know who is scheduled to do the music for Demon Stone?

Doyle W. Donehoo, Composer
    Radar Music
    www.doylewdonehoo.com

Yea, that one... Well, guess I was right with in-house, then.

Thanks for the link, interesting to read and I agree... Music should be part of the development in its early stages esp if it's a complex, segment-based score that's not just playing in the back over and over again.

Go Back to forum