• Register
  • Help

Topic: Olympic Fish Slapping event upset!

Share/Bookmark

Talking Olympic Fish Slapping event upset!

Athens, Greece. In Olympic news today,The Americans were provisionally disqualified from the Olympic Fish Slapping event held yesterday afternoon. American Olympian George Swordfish III said he was unjustly disqualified after slapping one of the judges with a Carp. Mr. Swordfish made this comment, "I missed slapping my opponent with an unusually large Carp by 2" and mistakenly hit the judge Mr. Thurston Howell the Third." Mr. Howell is listed in fare condition with minor dorsal fin lacerations to the left cheek. The Olympic committee has tested the unusually large Carp for steroids to see if it was of regulation size. If the tests turn positive for Carp Steroids, then the committee may be inclined to reinstate the American team and they would in turn go on to the final Fish Slapping Event for the gold. The finals will be held on Wednesday afternoon. Each Olympian must slap his or her opponent with a minnow while riding a great white shark horseback. The Japanese’s are a favorite for the gold in this event.
    More Fish slapping event news to follow.
    Styxx

Re: Olympic Fish Slapping event upset!

oh my word!

LOL !

I always thought that fish slapping was something one should only do in the privacy of their own bedroom (perhaps with a good copy of Field & Stream at hand). To find out that it is now socially acceptable to do this in public, and in competition no less, is truly troublesome. Just further proof of the decline of western civilization.
    Logic 9 | OSX Snow Leopard | 2x3 Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xeon | 4g ram |Dual Cinema Displays | MBox 2 | MOTU 2408, MTP AV | AlphaTrack | BlueSky 2.1 |

Dewdman42 slaps Styxx with a really large trout.
    "Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our utmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets" -- Zoltan Kodaly

Quote Originally Posted by dewdman42
    Dewdman42 slaps Styxx with a really large trout.
    Hits back with a Beluga whale!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum