• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Bush the Flip-Flopper

Share/Bookmark

Bush the Flip-Flopper

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."

-- G.W. Bush, Sept. 13, 2001

And, only six months later:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and I don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

-- G.W. Bush, March 13, 2002

Re: Bush the Flip-Flopper

This is a flip flop that matters. Bush should be after Osama. That is, when they're not having drinks together at the Saudi palace.

Changing your mind based on new evidence is a good flip flop. It's called thinking. How do you know if you still have a mind, if you haven't changed it lately?

I'm extremely annoyed at how Kerry has been branded a flip-flopper when it just isn't true. Bush has flip-flopped on far more issues in the last three years than Kerry has his entire political career.

I just wish to hell the Democrats were better at public relations. I think we have this mistaken belief that Mr. and Mrs. America will be able to sort out the truth from the fiction. But as this forum clearly demonstrates, Mr. and Mrs. America -- even intelligent America -- is willing to fall for whatever the Republican PR machine pumps out on a given day, and they'll fall for it without much resistence.

People in this very forum have called Kerry a serial flip-flopper without even the slightest evidence that this is so.

And that's a testament to the power of rightwing propaganda, and to the stubborn unwillingness of people to admit that they might be wrong. They'd rather suffer the fallout of complete disaster rather than admit they're wrong, even when they have a team full of duds.

Thumbs up Re: Bush the Flip-Flopper

Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    I'm extremely annoyed at how Kerry has been branded a flip-flopper when it just isn't true. Bush has flip-flopped on far more issues in the last three years than Kerry has his entire political career.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAH
    HAHAHAHAHHA hA hA hA HAHAHA HHAHAHHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
    HAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAHAH
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAH HAHA!

<cough.....><cough.....>
    HAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAH!
    HAHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHH
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAH HAHA HA HHH H H H H H HH H
    HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAA HAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    And that's a testament to the power of rightwing propaganda, and to the stubborn unwillingness of people to admit that they might be wrong. They'd rather suffer the fallout of complete disaster rather than admit they're wrong, even when they have a team full of duds.
    ROTFLMFAO!
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

Brian, how about this one: Bush says that he's not going to ask for any more money (after the $87B) for Iraq until next year. Then, sure enough, he asks for more money for Iraq as part of the proposed defense budget. Bush must be really happy that they never passed that balanced budget ammendment.

Bush, what a flop.

-JF

Bush fought the 911 commission from start to finish (despite the fact that it was appointed by a Republican congress) and now claims to be impressed by their findings.

Bush was against the idea of a "homeland security" department, then was for it.

Then there's the general Republican platform of smaller less intrusive government (something I agree with) yet Bush and the Republican congress have grown government more than any time since the New Deal (Neo-deal?)

Bush's failures in Afghan are a result of not committing enough troops to Tora Bora (which allowed most of Al Q and Ben L to escape) and then withdrawing the military and CIA from Afghan, except for the 10-15 K that are there now. This is one of the reasons many believe the Iraq war was a detour from the war on terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian W. Ralston
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHA
    This post speaks for itself, but I have to say this: Brian, you are, like most sub-100's, the quintessential Bush supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by csduke
    Bush's failures in Afghan are a result of not committing enough troops to Tora Bora (which allowed most of Al Q and Ben L to escape)
    ...And they scattered with the wind...
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

what amazes me is the idiotic tv driven mindless masses
    that actually believe bush is doing a great wonderful job on the war on terror. AND that HE not kerry is the better man for the job! due to the the recent swifboat ad's, poll after poll across the board show now a bigger gap on this issue!
    expect even a bigger jump after the RNC.

I've never bothered to keep count but I'm aware of both Bush and Kerry changing stances on issues for less than honest reasons.

The GOP have taken several of these occassions where Kerry has "flip-flopped", and have built a propoganda crusade with them. The Democrats are not blameless either.

Propoganda, by its very definition, is misleading and manipulative and inexcusable and dangerous.

Shame on them all. We should not make excuses for any person or party who misconstrue the facts.

Shame on them all and shame on this country for not demanding honesty and honor and integrity of those who seek power.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast