• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Bush Played Rugby - Dirty

Share/Bookmark

Bush Played Rugby - Dirty

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Yes, Bush played played rugby at Yale - and was caught on camera playing it dirty.

Let's hear it for the character of our great leader, based on his actions in the 60s...

http://www.thismodernworld.com/weblo...08.html#001687

-JF

Re: Bush Played Rugby - Dirty

Notice that he wasn't wearing a helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    Yes, Bush played played rugby at Yale - and was caught on camera playing it dirty.

Let's hear it for the character of our great leader, based on his actions in the 60s...

http://www.thismodernworld.com/weblo...08.html#001687

-JF
    I'm sorry. Did I miss the speech where Bush said, "Please look at my years of playing Rugby as a great example of my character and as a reason for why I would make a great president"?
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian W. Ralston
    I'm sorry. Did I miss the speech where Bush said, "Please look at my years of playing Rugby as a great example of my character and as a reason for why I would make a great president"?
    I've gotta agree with Brian on this one. This is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    I've gotta agree with Brian on this one. This is silly.

Did I read that correctly? Props to you, Rob. Seriously.

Really... Show of hands, anyone who can honestly say they never did anything between the ages of 17-25 that they look back on and say "boy was I stupid".

Now, if it had been something really serious, like using coke .... oh, wait a minute ...
    - Layne

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

It's just one more example of his utter lack of character. A small one, but one more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce A. Richardson
    It's just one more example of his utter lack of character. A small one, but one more.
    True, but we're talking sports. When have athletes ever been gentlemen? This kind of behavior is usually encouraged -- they just aren't supposed to get caught.

Bush has more than proven by his actions over the last three and a half years that the concepts of morality, decency, fairness and truthfulness are completely foreign to him. We don't need a thirty year-old picture to tell us.

It's a cheap shot. And we're above that.

Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    True, but we're talking sports. When have athletes ever been gentlemen? This kind of behavior is usually encouraged -- they just aren't supposed to get caught.
    Quite right. It's akin to pulling photos of John Kerry taking a swing at someone while playing hockey (assuming he ever played).

All I care about is which one is a bigger Christian and is tufr on tairsm. I also want someone as low-class and stoopid as mee.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast