• Register
  • Help

Topic: Cubase SX2 and Stylus question.

Share/Bookmark

Cubase SX2 and Stylus drag and drop....

Hi

When I add a Midi track in a new project in Cubase Sx2 and then drag and drop a midi file (A midi groove from Stylus) onto track one then the groove does not go to Midi track 1 it creates a new Midi track each time.

I think this is a bug in Cubase SX 2.203. When the same groove gets imported via browser instead of dropped it falls right into the exisiting midi track without problems.

If there is anyone else with Cubase Sx 2.203 and Stylus, if you can drag and drop a groove file from stylus direct into Cubase SX 2.203 and confirm this behaviour it will be most appreciated.

Dave

Re: Cubase SX2 and Stylus question.

Yes Dave, same thing happens here. No big deal, I don't prepare a track beforehand, just drop the midi file and assign it to the right midi groove template afterwards.
    I have a feeling all of these annoying small matters are going to dissappear with Stylus RMX... (to be continued)

Re: Cubase SX2 and Stylus question.

Quote Originally Posted by P de Caumette
    Yes Dave, same thing happens here. No big deal, I don't prepare a track beforehand, just drop the midi file and assign it to the right midi groove template afterwards.
    I have a feeling all of these annoying small matters are going to dissappear with Stylus RMX... (to be continued)

I think so too....

Thanks for the confirmation. Check your PM.

Cheers

Dave

Go Back to forum