• Register
  • Help

Topic: Volume is Changing on its own?

Share/Bookmark

Volume is Changing on its own?

Hey there,

I'm new to GPO, and wanted to know how you can make the volume a constant, rather than have it move back and forth?

~FireGS

Re: Volume is Changing on its own?

Quote Originally Posted by FireGS
    how you can make the volume a constant, rather than have it move back and forth?
    Don't know your setup, but if don't want the volume knob in the Kontakt player to move in response to volume changes in a midi track or your synth, you should open the "Options" property sheet in the Kontakt player and turn OFF the option to respond to CC#7 and CC#10.
    Bill

FireGS,

I'm not sure what you mean by "volume changing on its own" and "rather than back and forth." Could you describe what is happening in more detail?

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by billp
    Don't know your setup, but if don't want the volume knob in the Kontakt player to move in response to volume changes in a midi track or your synth, you should open the "Options" property sheet in the Kontakt player and turn OFF the option to respond to CC#7 and CC#10.
    ^^ that was the problem! thank you!!

FireGS, I can't wait to hear your first piece using GPO. If its anything like what you've posted before, everyone here is in for a treat. Glad to have you with us.

Go Back to forum