WOw! Awesome setup man
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Re: Photo of your Workspace/Studio

Quote Originally Posted by Theodor
    Post a photo of your workspace here so other members can see it :

( No smokers jokes please (:
    Theodor, please don't take this the wrong way, but your photo's made me feel queezy.

Smile Re: Photo of your Workspace/Studio

My homestudio is placed in a 3,5-4 square-meter cupboard (it's true) so I would not fit in to take any decent photos... Its in me and my girlfriends flat, so I call it my playing-room or rather sanctuary!

When it is wintertime in Norway, it is really (REALLY) cold there so I can't sit there for more than one hour, unless I will risk to loose my limbs. It is not isolated and there are brick-walls and you actually hear the footsteps of people walking outside, that's how isolated it is. Despite all of that, I am still able to work there.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR
    Theodor, please don't take this the wrong way, but your photo's made me feel queezy.
    Hahahaha i had no idea what "queezy" means so i had to search the net , i don't want to upset you , but i think you might be pregnant Paul

Queezy ????

hehehe just joking ; there is no time for cleaning up ! So many notes waiting to be combined together and so little time
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Shantar
    My homestudio is placed in a 3,5-4 square-meter cupboard (it's true) so I would not fit in to take any decent photos... Its in me and my girlfriends flat, so I call it my playing-room or rather sanctuary!

When it is wintertime in Norway, it is really (REALLY) cold there so I can't sit there for more than one hour, unless I will risk to loose my limbs. It is not isolated and there are brick-walls and you actually hear the footsteps of people walking outside, that's how isolated it is. Despite all of that, I am still able to work there.
    Hey Shantar, i think i can understand you man . I am freezing my butt here as well and also there are people all the day in and above my room complaining about my speakers ( :S ) so i can't even use them 95% of the time.... but i guess what matters in the end is what music comes out and the accomplishment feeling of overcoming difficulties
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Jan_Nemecek
    Mixed a couple of photos just to show you everything
    Jan, your studio looks pretty comfortable... very, lived in. I am in the middle of setting up a new home studio (well, a first serious home studio anyway) and I hope to bring a level of comfort to all the cold machinery...
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Theodor, I forgot to say that I barly ever use my studio-monitors because I am afraid that the people living above me, the one who owns the house that is, are going to complain and throw us out. But it does not stop there; all the pipes of the flat above me meets in a big pipe that goes right through the cupboard and everytime they flush the toilet you hear this annoying stream-sound. Thus I never do any mic-recording at home. The other problem I had to solve by buying myself a good pair of studio headphones, the Sony 7506, I think they are called. When I am finished with my education and have got a job and a decent income, I will buy myself i house and build a home studio.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast