• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: How do you get the upgrade pricing?

Share/Bookmark

How do you get the upgrade pricing?

I notice on MTLC.net they are taking pre-order for 3.0, but pricing doesn't jive with tascam's quotes. Is it a case of getting a rebate? I would like to move from Giga 2.54 96 to Giga 3 Ensemble, for $50 per tascam.

Noel

Re: How do you get the upgrade pricing?

Noel

You have to buy direct from Tascam to get the upgrade pricing. This will be the cheapest way to do it. They verify your current registration then give you the upgrade prices quoted on their website.

Larry

Tascam Sales
    (323) 278-8584 phone
    Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
    U.S. Pacific Standard Time

Thomas processed my order. Very friendly and professional.

-JF

Thanks for the information. Off to Tascam we go . . .

When updating from giga160 to orchestra the giga160 license is lost?

Or its possible to use simultaneously giga160 and orchestra in two different pc´s?

Its here an official word about it?

Greetings.

Doesn't seem, friendly or professional for me. I called several times yesterday and got voice mail, which they never returned the calls.
    Today I called and a human answered but they said I have to deal
    with "Mr. Voicemail" who doesn't bother to return my calls.

TASCAM support is a nightmare. It was only with great difficulty
    did I find out that while you can leave the "company name" blank
    in the registration process that the software registration code issued
    won't come up as valid. Nothing like error checking in the software.

They called back finally... they claim current ship date is scheduled for Aug 14 (that's next Monday). I paid the extra $4 for second day air.

While I want GS3 asap, I am loathe to give them any money at this point, as I truly don't believe anything will ever come of it.No one from Tascam, on this board or otherwise, has made accurate predictions yet about anything. I thought the ordering page was supposed to be up LAST week? Right.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingRon
    They called back finally... they claim current ship date is scheduled for Aug 14 (that's next Monday). I paid the extra $4 for second day air.
    Um, the 14th is a Saturday. The only month this year when the 14th was a Monday was June. (Maybe they believe that this is still June at Tascam. )

Whatever. The date is near. As long as my box gets shipped with the first batch, I'll be happy.

-JF

Nothing has changed. It will ship end of July, first week of August at the latest.

AHHH HE SAID AUGUST! I TOLD YOU! THE SKY IS FALLING! I heard August 3rd somewhere, so maybe we'll miss by a few days. What can I say.

We haven't posted the list of included libraries because it keeps growing every day. The list is delayed but you get more free content. Not so bad, eh?

Well.....Synthetic posted the above and here we are at the end of the second week of August. I think they should just keep quiet as they really don't know when they will ship. It definitely is kinda pathetic.

Go Back to forum