• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Francesco's New Work - Hunting Zorro

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Francesco's New Work - Hunting Zorro

Here is a new action/adventure piece by Francesco Marchetti. Francesco used the beta of the upcoming GPO updates.

http://www.garritan.com/mp3/fm-HuntingZorro.mp3

If you have any comments or suggestions please post them here.

Thanks Francesco for sending this!

Enjoy!

Gary Garritan

Re: Francesco's New Work - Hunting Zorro

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Here is a new action/adventure piece by Francesco Marchetti. Francesco used the beta of the upcoming GPO updates.

http://www.garritan.com/mp3/fm-HuntingZorro.mp3

If you have any comments or suggestions please post them here.

Thanks Francesco for sending this!

Enjoy!

Gary Garritan
    Whoa!!!!!
    Another dose of humble pie! That is awesome!!! Does this mean with these new updates that are coming soon that I will sound like this too?? (Not likely, Jerry - you have to have the SKILLS along with the tools!!! ) Seriously though, that was just fantastic.
    Just out of curiosity, besides the marcato strings, what are some of the other improvements / enhancements that are going to be in the updates?
    Maybe this question belongs in another section of the forum, but since Francesco is using stuff from the new updates, I would like to know what they are.
    MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!
    http://www.mylegacyfilm.com

Fantastic Francesco.....What an exciting piece.....What an arrangement.....What a composition.......(What a learning cliff I have ahead! ) Bravo!!! Bravo!!! Talk about Ballsy Brass!

If the 'Orcas Orcastra' wanted to plug the 'Hollywood Holes' seen by some....then he surely plugged them with a vengeance this time.

Of course I preferred the first version of GPO ....No I'm joking; I'm joking!!! I just can't wait to hear Tom's 'Hollywood' rework of 'Easy Winners' using his new stuff!!

This new version sounds very exciting indeed although I expect Franceso could have made the old version sound pretty good too!

Frank

PS.... At around 2, 8, 14 and 20 secs (6sec intervals) there seems to be crying/ wailing.....anyone else hear it? I initially thought the sound was coming from outside! Actually quite effective....almost, but not quite, subliminal!!

WOW!!! That was amazing. It is just a matter of time until we start hearing Francesco's work in the movies.

Are those new sfz's in the brass or are they just an extremely talented use of the mod wheel?? I would love to have some sfz samples!

Btw, I think that crying/wailing is really a lightly placed mallet instrument playing a descending chromatic lick, I can't really tell though.

Thumbs up Re: Francesco's New Work - Hunting Zorro

PS.... At around 2, 8, 14 and 20 secs (6sec intervals) there seems to be crying/ wailing.....anyone else hear it? I initially thought the sound was coming from outside! Actually quite effective....almost, but not quite, subliminal!!
    That's the sound of me crying over how wonderful this piece is and who put this guy on this planet in the first place!
    Oh woe is me...

Please Francesco, what ever you do, don't team up with Nicole. I'll hang it up for sure.

( ) <this space reserved for no words>
    Styxx

Thumbs up Re: Francesco's New Work - Hunting Zorro

Francesco,
    Wow. This is amazing! I believe Francesco has talked in the past about a tutorial on his style of composing and programming. I am more than interested!

Sincerley,
    Jonathan

One word... ghlughwabulthafleba

Okay, that's not a word, but that's me being flabbergasted. Now that's a word for ya - flabbergasted. Well, I just had my flabber gasted listening to this...

Fantastic piece!
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Talking Re: Francesco's New Work - Hunting Zorro

Shaz,
    This piece would be a nice intro to your song. Ya know, the one about the girl who visits the clerk and ends up robbing him! Ya know...that one!
    Nope,Sorry I took that one back!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Shaz,
    This piece would be a nice intro to your song. Ya know, the one about the girl who visits the clerk and ends up robbing him! Ya know...that one!
    Spoiler!!
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Whaaa....whad say whad I doo?
    Styxx

Go Back to forum