• Register
  • Help

Topic: Updates???

Share/Bookmark

Updates???

Is there a link for this somehere? What's the score?
    Are they included in the purchase price or do you have to pay extra? What's coming? I've heard people talking about Big Band, more Percussion, and GG has said there is a cool sounding update with Marc strings.
    Do you have to download them? When, where and how?
    Not that I've got 1/100th of the way through what GPO's already got. I suppose they'll just have to put a couple more hours in the day too .
    "A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules,often with the assistence of unsuspecting musicians"

Thumbs up Re: Updates???

Sit tight my friend. "Good thing come to those who wait." You'll know when they are ready.
    Styxx

Re: Updates???

Yeah. I thought that might be the answer. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope there is a prepared piano in there.

Just kidding.
    "A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules,often with the assistence of unsuspecting musicians"

The standard updates are free; "Big Band," etc. may require additional fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerrabore
    The standard updates are free;
    Are you sure about that? I recall Gary asking a while ago if it would be considered acceptable for existing GPO users to pay a little bit extra for an upgrade, and I don't think he was referring to the Big Band thing. I could be remembering that wrong, but regardless, I can tell you (at least I think I can tell you) that the upcoming GPO update is pretty substantial and will be worth paying extra for, IMO. Mind you, I'm all for it being free, but...

Of course, soon all the shpeckulatin' will be over.
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Well, I think he was referring to a large upgrade, maybe not Big Band, but something on the scale of it.

I know at least that there isn't going to be a fee for the next update, unless plans change very quickly.

Go Back to forum